TTORA Forum banner

6 Hutchinson double beadlocks 16x8" 4"BS with 3/8" rock rings

5K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  crazydubman 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey there everyone,

After much thought, I have decided to part with my Hutchinsons. I love them but at this point, the funds would be better put elsewhere.

Specs on the setup
I have a total of 6 in this set. I am not looking to seperate as they are one of a kind.
Hutchinson Double beadlocks off a border patrol GM
16x8"
8x6.5"
4"BS
All rubber inserts and hardware in good condition
New O-rings from the last time they were put together (on my 4runner now) (Think I have 1 or 2 extra new ones as well)
Rock rings are 3/8" thick aluminum made and welded up by www.innerairlockcom.
Normally they make them in 1/4" but the 3/8" were a special request and an additional $23.00 a wheel for the materials. figured might as well make them as strong as possible since I'm doing this once.

I would like to get $1500 for the complete set of 6 which I feel is very fair for what is into them. Wheels are located in the Brentwood California. zip 94513
I would highly prefer local pickup due to hassle of freight.

These are pictures from when I first had the rings welded up.

I will work to get some current pictures for anyone if there is serious interest.

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey are these still available ? If so I am interested in them. Please let me know, thanks.

Vince
Hey there Vince.

I actually decided to keep them and just get adapters for my 97 runner.

I appreciate the interest but they are no longer for sale at this time. I guess I forgot to change the status of the thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.