TTORA Forum banner

mini header $120 orinda norcal

6K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Mikeybb 
#1 ·
mini header I thinki have a gasket too $120 off a 2004 bought for my 2000 turns out I already had one doh!!!!!!!!

925 642-7381

scott

orinda norcal between walnut creek and berkeley

#9 ·
Watch out Fanatic. I've been trying to buy this from him for over 2 weeks, probably closer to 3. He keeps doing the "I'll call you back on ..." and then not calling. So, I'll call him and he'll say that the sale is still on and not call me back again. The last time this happened, he was supposed to call me back by this past Wednesday (haven't heard anything..). All I've been waiting on is the shipping quote, and I'm to the point where I don't want the thing any more. I was trying to help a member get rid of extra gear and ended up just wasting time that I could have had to do other things. I know you can get them cheaper at car-part.com and maybe with less hassle. Although, maybe the seller just didn't trust me or something... I dunno. Scootn, good luck with actually selling the header. And Fanatic, good luck with getting it.

Mike

#10 ·
lets get nthe facts straight more than once you said No worries Im in no hurry...............and your in nebraska not socal

you have given me no reason to go out of my way to ship it to you then wait for you to pay me.

If I got the money youd have the part.

you little prick........... Ive been selling stuff on here for more than half as long as you've been alive.

never any problems. After you finish going through puberty..........Maybe you will grow a brain

so fuck off you little 18 yr old lying ass punk.

#14 ·
Mike is a stand up guy and definitely not an 18 year old punk. Hopefully you guys can work this out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.