TTORA Forum banner

FS - Used Deaver 9-leaf spring set off of a 2001 Tacoma - provides 3 inch lift to rear - No Longer Available

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ck_taco 
#1 ·
FS - Used Deaver 9-leaf spring set off of a 2001 Tacoma - provides 3 inch lift to rear - No Longer Available

FS - Used Deaver 9-leaf spring set off of a 2001 Tacoma - provides 3 inch lift to rear

I have a 2001 Tacoma 4x4 that the frame failed on. When they replaced the frame for me I asked the dealer to return the truck to stock height using the stock leaf springs that come with the new frame. So now I have a set of Deaver 9-left springs that I am trying to sell. They provide about a 3 inch lift to the rear. I had them on my truck for approximately 60k miles, so they are rusted but in otherwise good shape. I have everything the dealer gave me when they removed the springs, but additional hardware may be required.

Asking $350 or best offer. New price was $700+.

Please reach out if you are interested.

Thanks!

List Date: 10/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS - Used Deaver 9-leaf spring set off of a 2001 Tacoma - provides 3 inch lift to rear
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.