TTORA Forum banner

2005 Tacoma Donahoes, 265/75/16 Terra Grapplers w/ wheels, 1400 for package!

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  nubreed71 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Donahoes that I put on my 2005 Tacoma in August, but now I am selling the truck and they have to come off. I am looking to get $800 for the pair. They are in perfect shape and have never been offroad. I can get pictures on request.

I also have a set of 4 P265/75R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers with about 11000 miles on them. I would say they have about 70 percent tread. They are mounted on a set of MB motoring Overdrive wheels. The wheels look just like the Robby Gordon wheels just without the beadlock ring. Attached is a picture of the wheels from the discount tire website so you can get a feel for what they look like. The wheels are in excellent shape. I am looing to get $700 for the wheels and tires. Or, if you have stock 2005 Tacoma alloys and tires I will take $300 and your wheels/tires.

If you want both the wheels and tires I will sell the package for 1400 dollars. If you have 2005 stock Tacoma alloys and tires I will take $1000 and your stock wheels and tires. I can deliver the stuff anywhere between San Diego and Santa Barbara.

I will post pictures of the actual wheels and tires as well as my truck so you can get an idea of what your truck will look like with this package.

Email me at nubreed71@gmail.com if you are interested!

See less See more
#2 ·
I almost forgot...I need the stock front mudflaps as well, so if you have those we can work that into the trade as well.

Or, if you just want to sell me those without buyig the lift/tires, email me and let me know what your price is and we can work something out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.