TTORA Forum banner

Performance products fender flares SoCal

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  edewouldgo 
#1 ·
Set of performance products fender flares for the Tacoma. Not sure what years they will fit. Mine was a 98. All brackets included. No drilling required. They have some scratches and the front driver side flare has some wheeling damage.....nothing major. Right now they are painted camo that went with my camo color scheme. Nothing a bit of sand paper and some semi gloss black cant fix. *Cost: One '30 Pack' of Miller Lites* (<---Im serious). Local pickup only. So Cal Santa Clarita area. I will possibly be at Calico in a couple weeks.

#3 ·
TRD SyRuP said:
hmm..send me pics..im in valencia..and have a garage full of beer..

kyle.boehme@gmail.com

thanks
Here is what they look like. Im too lazy to go take pics of them. They are in great shape aside from the drive side front. It took a little damage when I stuffed my big meats on the last trip out. Nothing major. I work early shift out there and drive home by the LA Fitness if you want to meet for them or something. Im off around 7:15AM everyday.

http://www.nowwgasa.net/albumimage.asp?src=Elpaso4-1-04/elpaso4-1-04_012.JPG

#6 ·
RaideRNatioN said:
Set of performance products fender flares for the Tacoma. Not sure what years they will fit. Mine was a 98. All brackets included. No drilling required. They have some scratches and the front driver side flare has some wheeling damage.....nothing major. Right now they are painted camo that went with my camo color scheme. Nothing a bit of sand paper and some semi gloss black cant fix. *Cost: One '30 Pack' of Miller Lites* (<---Im serious). Local pickup only. So Cal Santa Clarita area. I will possibly be at Calico in a couple weeks.
Bump for ya man. YOU BETTER MAKE IT TO CALICO!

#8 ·
RaideRNatioN said:
Looks like Ill make it. All i have left is to take the BL off of the cab. Everything else is good to go. The new wheels look great too!
SHAWEEEET... did you reuse the sliders or make new ones? Gawd I need to stop doing math work, I think I've lost it. :eek:

#9 ·
Wgasa84 said:
SHAWEEEET... did you reuse the sliders or make new ones? Gawd I need to stop doing math work, I think I've lost it. :eek:

I reused them. My welds came out pretty good with my bitchy little 130amp chicago electric. This weekend gonna get the BL off for sure and possibly fix my approach angle nonsense up front :saw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.