TTORA Forum banner

ARB lockers, 5.29s, compressor, etc

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  neliconcept 
#1 · (Edited)
ARB lockers, 5.29s, compressor, etc (lowered price)

SOLD

#2 ·
justinh said:
-ARB compressor (purchased slightly used)
-ARB solenoids x2 (one new, one slightly used)
-front Differential with ARB locker and 5.29's (slightly used, not in mine, completely ready to bolt in after you swap over your vacuum actuator)
-rear differential with ARB locker and 5.29's (slightly used from same truck as front, ready to bolt in) both diffs have very low miles.
-brand new airlines and fittings from ARB, i haven't even opened the box yet!
-2 or 3 ARB switches as well

given the current prices i have seen i am asking $1800 plus shipping.

e-mail jhanzlik@alltel.net
Bump. wish i could afford it, though i only need the front locker, gears, compressor and stuff to hook it up.

#8 ·
ok, i have received several inquiries on certain parts, i will break it up and sell it like this.

ARB compressor $150
Solenoids $40 each
Front differential $800
Rear differential $800

each differential will include the new airlines that ARB sent me and the matching switch.

#14 ·
it is the front differential that the tacoma and 3rd gen 4runners share, this will not fit a 2nd gen 4runner. the rear is an 8" rd23, front is rd90.

anyway, price drop $1700.

at this point i am not interested in selling a solenoid by itself, they will be included with a locker if sold separately.

#18 ·
front Differential with ARB locker and 5.29's (slightly used, not in mine, completely ready to bolt in after you swap over your vacuum actuator)

This is the reverse cut 7.5 IFS front differential that is found in 99+ Tacomas and 99-06 Tundras? Also, I am not familiar with the "Vacum actuator" if you could please enlighten me?

I'd prefer you to email me with a response, Hmcgowen4@yahoo.com

-Mack

#21 ·
he sold everything 2 years ago dude, check the damn thread dates

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.