TTORA Forum banner

Toyota Tacoma Stuff!!!

7K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Nc994run 
#1 · (Edited)
okay here is what i have...all of this is from a 99 4wd...

corner lights $20
signal lights $20
completely clear taillights $35
headlight covers $20
ventvisors $25

shippin im sure isnt much for these items and if u want something u can make an offer if it isnt insanely low...everything is in perfect condition..

#2 ·
taco said:

excellent condition corner lights, excellent condition signal lights, excellent conidtion completely clear tail lights, headlight covers, and brand new ventvisors...
You need to post a price or this will be deleted. See the rules for the Classified section.

#9 ·
taco said:

corner lights $20
signal lights $20
completely clear taillights $35
headlight covers $20
ventvisors $25

shippin im sure isnt much for these items and if u want something u can make an offer if it isnt insanely low...everything is in perfect condition..
are the venvisors just for the front or is it a 4 piece set? I ust destroyed one of my rear ones. But i would buy a whole set just to have replacements. e-mal me at joeylead@hotmail.com if I dont get back to you if you post back here.

#16 ·
Guys, have you noticed how OLD this thread is? Think about it a little and do a quick check before you post in threads this old. Go to the guy's profile and see when he was online last. This guy hasn't been on the site in over a year. I seriously doubt he's got any of this stuff anymore. He obviously doesn't visit the site often, if ever anymore. See what I'm getting at?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.