TTORA Forum banner

Got bored today...

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  91toyota4x4 
#1 ·
So I decided to go ahead and copy Neil...again! :D Plus the board has been slow as crap all weekend! :rolleyes:

Finished front end trimed 2"...

Next up is the rear to be tubbed 3" and I should have a new paint job by next weekend!!! :D

See less See more
#3 ·
91toyota4x4 said:
Now you're going to have to get bigger tires or lower the thing! You just opened up a big can of worms ahah. :confused:
Well if I go any lower I might get ridiculed and forced to join a lowrider club!!! :rofl: But on the other hand, I do want 37"s...eventually...but for now I will just have a tone of room for flex and I wont ever have to worry about tire rub again!!! :D

#5 ·
Nope, no boggers...havent decided what I want to get yet, it will probably depend on what great deal rolls along at the time...

#6 ·
I have decided my next tires will be Boggers of the 37x13 r15 variety. Growing up in the swamps of central florida I dreamed of Boggers and all of the glory that comes along with them (being a badass is a good example) plus for wheeling on the east coast they seem to be the best tires. Oh did I mention they look badass. Yeah I better get some 30 splines quick.

I am really bored.

#7 ·
Well I wont be getting 37's anytime soon unless I find an awesome deal. However if all goes well I will have a new set of 35/12.50/15 Mickey Thompson MTZ's under my rig for the takeover!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!:D

Where the heck is everyone???? This place is dead this weekend...:confused:

#13 ·
usmcracing said:
If you're going to get new tires why not just hold out and get some 37"'s? Hell you already cut your fenders for the room, DO IT.

Because I have a long list of plans I am trying to fit into a TINY budget that I want to have accomplished by the FL4WDA campout in Jan. Again if everything goes to plan... :D If I find a good deal then hell ya I will do it but if not then 35"s get me anywhere I want to go on the east coast. :cool:

#15 ·
86ToyotaKyle said:
I think it looks good, Going to look good on 37's when it happens,.

Thanks! And I agree! :cool:

#17 ·
2Tense said:
Nice work, I think it looks KICK ASS just the way it sits.

White is nice ;) but, Cinderella's carriage is so... breath taking :D
Inside joke for the rest of ya.
HA...HA...HA... :rolleyes: Its not ALL going to be white...ehhhh you will see! :D
BTW you guys are in for a real "treat" when you see Neils rig roll up for the campout thanks to Neil and Bosco's paint/body shop!!! :cool:

#21 ·
91toyota4x4 said:
I got bored yesterday and went and got this :flipoff4: The axle it's in is pretty bent though (didn't notice till we got it on the trailer :rolleyes: ) so hopefully that little gem is ok.
Thats cool man. The HP E Locked 3rd alone is worth the price you guys paid for the whole frame. Good luck with the front end mods to get it to work. :saw:

#25 ·
Some junk yard in live oak. The front axle is badly bent. I'm scared the Elocker got fubared. It took a hit on the pass side front at speed apparently. It hit so hard the sector shaft on the steering box sheard in half.

The FF rear, w/ ELocker is good though so that alone will come close to coving how much we paid for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.