There has to be a group in Miami!! - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 03:46 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to StangBanger
There has to be a group in Miami!!

I dont understand how it is that driving to and from work/school i see full exo'ed bobbed trailtrashed lifted muddy 4x4's but i cant seem to find a group of people or a good place to go wheeling. The Jeep guys act like their too cool to go wheeling with a superior vehicle (yota..lol) I dont even mind going mudding with different vehicles. I mean..were all out there for the same reason right? ANYONE around Miami wanna wheel please feel free to chime in. StangBanger0830@gmail.com

Lets hit the trails,PM me if your in Miami...Anyone know where I can get a deal on 38's? Looking for a SAS kit...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 05:46 PM

Stang - well there are a few of us around S FL, but the bad news is there is really really not much in the way of wheeling. Pretty much the only legal place to go is Corbett (which is up in Palm beach). It's not the greatest but it's the best we've got down here. Last time I went I got a ticket for being off trail, and I honestly thought I was on a marked trail. They've got all these weird rules, like Trail 9 closed from Tomato Grade to 7, etc. So I can never tell if I'm on a legit part or not. Anyway, I usually have to end up driving up to meet some of the Central or North FL guys. Ocala has some decent stuff, last time we went to Richloam.

88 4Runner, 33" Buckshot Mudders, FROR front bumper, Warn 9k.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 PM

BTW, welcome to the site, good to see new blood. Maybe we can get stuff stirring. We had a decent Southern contingent a few years ago and had some great campouts. Of course we had to drive 5+ hours to get there...just part of the price for living down here.

88 4Runner, 33" Buckshot Mudders, FROR front bumper, Warn 9k.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Mikeyk280 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikeyk280
There was a group from miami that was at RiverRock ORV park when I was there a year or two ago called Miami Crawlers... lots of guys that had nice rigs and sponsers. SAS on a xterra and some other stuff. Se habla espanol? That's about all they did...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Veteran Member

I don't live close, but welcome to the site.

02 4x4 V6 5sp 3" Toytec lift 1" 4Crawler bl
32" Super Swamper SSR's
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 03:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyk280 View Post
There was a group from miami that was at RiverRock ORV park when I was there a year or two ago called Miami Crawlers... lots of guys that had nice rigs and sponsers. SAS on a xterra and some other stuff. Se habla espanol? That's about all they did...
Yeah ive been to their shop..Their all venezuelan..Im cuban/colombian but born here so they dont accept me much. Their choosy. The xterra is lime green right? Nick named iguana or something. You can find it easily on youtube.Thanks for the welcomes and you guys can count me in if you want to get together..even if that means driving up to palm beach or ocala even. But we weould need to plan it so everyone is free..

Lets hit the trails,PM me if your in Miami...Anyone know where I can get a deal on 38's? Looking for a SAS kit...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

So basically Ive learned the the best place around me would be all the way up in Ocala..ONF park..Or Hardrock//good stuff..Besides that..Just muddy trails down here in Miami..

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 08:23 PM
FL VP

Location: From ALASKA but some how got stuck in the swamp land called FLORIDA
Well you dont have to go all the way to OFN. There is Croom-Citrus and Richloam that are a littel closer. Still a drive but not as far.

TTORA Florida Chapter Vice President
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-17-2010, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

Really?..Def gonna have to check those out. As soon as i get my engine back from Titan Engines..Thanks..

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 05:14 PM

If your down to come over to the east coast I'm down. Just a lot of muddy trails and puddles over here but a good time. PM me if intrested.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode