TTORA Forum banner

The Alphabet Game Part DOS

997K views 15K replies 149 participants last post by  wakkjobb 
#1 ·
Another thread for us to boost our post counts....... come on kids join the fun

#11,802 ·
Looks like that would be a good way to deal with it Ike. I'll ask the Ortho about that option on Friday :D

#11,806 ·
Please discuss: Chopping of an ankle withthe sawzall vs large cuttoff wheel? I'd say sawzall, as the angle grinder is bound to just get too gooped up!

#11,810 ·
Totally forgot about the plasma cutter. WAY less messy and yes the cautrizing effect would be nice.

#11,813 ·
Why don't you keep your trap shut Jay? you're taking the entertaining part out of this.

How many people do you think it'd take to hold Molly down while we cut off a limb? I'm guessing alot, plus ratchet straps, c-clamps, and other misc tools

#11,812 ·
Very True Jay. Maybe I'm a woose. That or, I just have a super low pain tolerance! *mad* I hate to say... I think It's the latter!

#11,816 ·
Zoinks! Going through CV boots like underwear....

#11,819 ·
Crap...I think I've already gone through three within the past year, maybe four lol Might try that boot stretching thing I've heard about.

#11,821 ·
Eh...and it's just from driving around mostly. Need to lower my CO's a bit.

#11,828 ·
Less excited to weld on my gas tank this weekend then i was last. Didn't find a lexus i like so i should put that back together. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.