It has been brought to my attention - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

It has been brought to my attention

Okay, I am looking into planning a trail run up and around the Snowy Range region which is about an hour west from Laramie. What trail ratings do most of you folks in CO like? How many of you would want to come? I am a family man so a kid or two might come with me. There a a shitload of trails up there some only traveled maybe once a year during hunting season. I have been on some that I just had to chicken out YES, I said chicken out with out a beater wheeler. As soon as I go back out I will post the pics of these narly trails.

I am in the process of getting things together with the National forest. However, between work and the weather it is taking some time.

FINALLAP

08' FJ Criuser
3" OME/ToyTec
Doodads and Etc...
LINK---http://community.webshots.com/user/wirenutz_
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Jager Meister

i'll go out ridin w/ ya. good luck in getting a turnout. my g/f's mother lives in cheyenne so i am up there often. let me know when u plan on doing this

TacoLess
Insanity runs in my family!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode