Easy run Saturday July 28th, North area. - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to colorado125
Easy run Saturday July 28th, North area.

Just dont have alot of money for gas and wondered if anyone wanted to join me for a quick run up storm mountain and maybe grab some grub/beer afterwards.

Depending on who all wants to come, that will decide meeting time and place.

Post up if interested.

2002 Dcab, 33" Toyo Open Country AT's on FJ80 rims, full OME suspension, 1" body lift, TRD Exhaust, SC, and Trans cooler, ARB Bullbar, SleeOffroad sliders, future is gears, front locker and cbi Fab rear bumper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 09:04 PM

Might. I need to get that mini truck PS unit finished Friday night.

f/r ARB'd 1978 FJ40 w/ 8274 & 33"s
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

See if i can get bob to come out also, see how the trail is and he can maybe make it up without a strap. And Wed was his Bday so he needs beer this weekend.

2002 Dcab, 33" Toyo Open Country AT's on FJ80 rims, full OME suspension, 1" body lift, TRD Exhaust, SC, and Trans cooler, ARB Bullbar, SleeOffroad sliders, future is gears, front locker and cbi Fab rear bumper
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 11:14 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado125 View Post
See if i can get bob to come out also, see how the trail is and he can maybe make it up without a strap. And Wed was his Bday so he needs beer this weekend.
He might ring in here if he sees that post. I need to get some drill bits and a return hose, nipple and hose clamps.

f/r ARB'd 1978 FJ40 w/ 8274 & 33"s
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Almost Out of 9 Lives

Send a message via AIM to Lysmachia Send a message via MSN to Lysmachia Send a message via Yahoo to Lysmachia Send a message via Skype™ to Lysmachia
Awe man David.... We always have conflicting runs huh? LOL Hey looks like Pimps wedding was a blast! Thanks for sending the pic!

Molly
aka Lysmachia
85 4 Runner SAS (Tippy II) - All mashed together in 93runner and 85runner Goodness

Get your 4x4 VIDEO pr0n here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug View Post
How many people do you think it'd take to hold Molly down while we cut off a limb? I'm guessing alot, plus ratchet straps, c-clamps, and other misc tools
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysmachia View Post
Awe man David.... We always have conflicting runs huh? LOL Hey looks like Pimps wedding was a blast! Thanks for sending the pic!
How do we conflict? We're on different days? And I need something close for gas, waiting on my check from the new job, but I need to get out.

And the wedding was good, except for the reception got rained out, and just had enough break in the rain for the ceremony.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Almost Out of 9 Lives

Send a message via AIM to Lysmachia Send a message via MSN to Lysmachia Send a message via Yahoo to Lysmachia Send a message via Skype™ to Lysmachia
I meant conflicting for the very reason your run is close. LOL I can only afford to do one run.. $Gas as well....

Molly
aka Lysmachia
85 4 Runner SAS (Tippy II) - All mashed together in 93runner and 85runner Goodness

Get your 4x4 VIDEO pr0n here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug View Post
How many people do you think it'd take to hold Molly down while we cut off a limb? I'm guessing alot, plus ratchet straps, c-clamps, and other misc tools
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 09:03 PM

what time and where is meeting place?

Do not DISTURB! Im disturbed enough allready!
90 Runner (Road Kill), SR5, Stock, 3.slow...rebuilt, 5speed 31" bfg mudders, sway bars removed.
Coming soon: SAS, Lincoln locker, 2" B/L for raised drivetrain.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode