1999 Toyota Front Bumper Needed - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

1999 Toyota Front Bumper Needed

I have damaged the passenger side of a 1999 Toyota Tacoma front bumper. Have tried to find an inexpensive after market (maybe tube) bumper with no luck, either because of cost (All Pro) or the way it looks and the added weight (Baja/ARB/Bentup). Downey had the perfect bumper for the right price, but no longer makes it. So I have all but given up on finding an after market bumper I can afford, that looks good on a street vehicle. Therefore, right now I am looking for someone who replaced their 1999 bumper and wants to sell the bumper cover and any or all parts I may be able to use?? I am located in Denver and am having damage repaired up in Fort Collins.

In addition, I'd like to know if I could possibly replace the 1999 piece of junk bumper cover with maybe another years Tacoma bumper cover/valance etc., that will fit, which may add some more strength? Jim's Used Toy Parts has 2001 and 2002 kits (will either year work on my vehicle?). I don't do any serious off-roading with this vehicle because I use it for work. Any suggestions would help! Thanks.

Last edited by JerryS; 08-26-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode