Need an air filter? - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 03:20 PM Thread Starter

Need an air filter?

I've got a couple of new Toyota air filters hanging in my garage. They don't fit the 3rd Gen 4Runner I sold last year. They must be for the last 2nd Gen 4Runner I had. They are circular in shape and the part number is 17801-70020-83. FA-8 also shows up on the box in a couple of places.

Please take these off my hands for the cost of shipping or pick them up in Glenwood. I guess I could bring them to a Wrench-a-thon, if I make it.

Hawk

FJ w/ 6 spd, A-Trac/Locker Hack, Rails, 33s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Veteran Member

Dibs!

(Assuming they fit my truck, which it sounds like they do)

Former President - CO Chapter
Founding President - OH Chapter

'93 4Runner lockers, armor, tcases, & stuff

'14 Cadillac CTS VSport

Check out pix at www.4wheelingoh.shutterfly.com/action
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRunnertc View Post
Dibs!

(Assuming they fit my truck, which it sounds like they do)
Ok, Cool. I had a '93' with a 4 banger and then a '95' with a 6. They must be for the '95'. I lost track. I should be able to get them to you one of these days unless you want me to ship them.

Hawk

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Almost Out of 9 Lives

Send a message via AIM to Lysmachia Send a message via MSN to Lysmachia Send a message via Yahoo to Lysmachia Send a message via Skype™ to Lysmachia
If you have dibs I want the other one!!!

We can pay for shipping no problem!

Molly
aka Lysmachia
85 4 Runner SAS (Tippy II) - All mashed together in 93runner and 85runner Goodness

Get your 4x4 VIDEO pr0n here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug View Post
How many people do you think it'd take to hold Molly down while we cut off a limb? I'm guessing alot, plus ratchet straps, c-clamps, and other misc tools
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysmachia View Post
If you have dibs I want the other one!!!
Wait a minute - not so fast. I said a couple of filters and Troy said "Dibs". That would seem to be a proper dib which would give him both filters. But, maybe you are saying he should have dibed each seperatly as in "Dib, Dib". But then is "Dibs" plural? I dunno, does anyone know the official rules of dibing? We need a judge.

Or, folks, I could put the filters in their Christmas pinata and let them get down and dirty for their trucks. I always wonder who has the advantage - the one with the club or the one waiting without the blindfold on. I'ld give Molly 4 to 1 if she has the club even if she's using one hand to get the blindfold off. Filters don't bounce very far and I figure she could keep 'em covered for long enough to do the job.

In any case, I'll be in Denver or Brighton in two weeks and I know where the filters need to go.

Hawk

Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode