TTORA Forum banner

Ouray Adventure 08

5K views 76 replies 12 participants last post by  Symon623 
#1 · (Edited)
Spent 7 days in Ouray CO with teh High Country Renegades last week. Had a blast. We wheeled/explored and it rained everyday. Met up with Mark in AZ, lvanst, JJackson and his co-pilot Grek I think? at teh Mexican place Saturday night. Sorry we were late guys got stuck for ½ hour on Red Moutain for paving. No I wasn't paving.

On the way there teh Dodge came up lame. I don't get this one as I last rotated teh tires Memorial day w/e and drive it every day. Plus I've towed to teh Cracks twice in that time frame. I think someone messed with it in Cortez while we were in the McD's????

See less See more
#3 ·
7 out of 8 studs were just fine and the 8th was broken off. the wheel was a little messed up but teh holes were all round????

Center cab didn't fair so well;

#4 ·
I jacked 2 lugnuts from the other 3 wheels and bolted er up. checked teh lugs in Telluride and again in Ridgeway and they stayed tight teh whole time. :confused:

While inspecting teh damage teh leaned on teh brake rotor like a dumbass and got this;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.