TTORA Forum banner

Grizzly Lake and Four Mile area

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  17Taco95 
#1 ·
Pictures of our trip to BV and our run up Grizzly Lake Road are here:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/554166168rIYsRO

We were planning to do Pomeroy Lake Road (same area) but elected not to due to the weather. These two trails together would make for a fun day in the back country for a small group (5 or 6 vehicles) with some lift, better than stock tires and a locker.

What an amazing trail road. This one is rated a 6 and earns every bit of that rating. There is a narrow shelf road section that is mostly loose stone that will raise the pucker level for an experienced driver (i think it was the snow).

The creek crossing near the start of the trail is a challenge. Sweetnuts got right up but I had to adjust my line to make it up on the third try.

After coming down for lunch, we returned to CSprings via the Four Mile area. That is where we were when you see the mud hole pics of Sweetnuts. This area is getting a lot of reclamation work done. Sections of the trail have cable and other types of "guards" along the side to keep nefarious off-roaders from damaging OFF trail areas. It is still a great easy trail to run even in a totally stock Toyota vehicle.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.