TTORA Forum banner

SETO8 'After' thread ... Post pics here!

14K views 60 replies 22 participants last post by  Yotaoffroad27 
#1 ·
well i made it home alive, however my drivers side cv did not. it gernaded doing 75 down I75

#4 ·
Had an awesome time!!!

Here's a few pics...

A couple of ol' "Rigt Flat Greg" ... :p

Tim and Lori

Yosh and Cass riding in the "Rock Hammah"

...and then there's Parker... Parker, what are you doing down there?

Todd on upper 15 ... I think...

C on upper 15...

Glad I caught this pic...

Cruisin..

Vid of Yosh jumping the "Rock Hammah"

Here's a link to the album.
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/TRoss5/SETO 2012/

#6 ·
I had a wonderful time. I would like to say thankyou to Thad. I would not have been able to wheel at all if it were not for his help. He stayed up until 4 with me friday night to get it done. Thanks Thad, I owe you one.

Here is some pictures:

#15 ·
No problem. Make sure you LOCKTITE those LBJ bolts since we were not able to during assembly Fri night.

I had a wonderful time. I would like to say thankyou to Thad. I would not have been able to wheel at all if it were not for his help. He stayed up until 4 with me friday night to get it done. Thanks Thad, I owe you one.

#7 ·
#8 ·
WhoooHoooooo... seto8... If you are reading this come find me for free coozies and stuff!
I missed you altogether. Saw Colin Sat AM on my way in.
Can we meet up sometime to get my shirt (and any coozies you have left?)

Lemme know, text me or PM or something, thanks.

#17 ·

Sweet!! didnt think I was going to have any pics from Seto this year.

BIG thanks to Todd for helping the NCTTORA crowd with all our broken stuff. Dude was Johnny on the spot Friday keeping us moving. Hope to see you again on the trail!

#10 ·
Not many pics for me, but ill try and get the video uploaded of Zman on the Rock Garden on 16.

Sorry Colin, you were just too far ahead of us at that time to get any good pictures of you. If you wouldn't have flown through it so fast I might have!

#13 ·
I had a blast, still tired! Thanks Marc, Greg and supporting cast who got my knuckle in working order Friday night. Corey, you haven't seen damage to the bed yet. I'll try to get some pics of mine and the hole in it. I thought I had a bunch of videos from Saturday and Sunday but apparently the camera wasn't on the right setting so I got nothing.

#16 ·
I had an awesome time! Thanks to everyone for the hospitality and for being patient as i tried to interpret the map and lead our convoy. My carnage was a collapsed slider on my trailrig (door/ cab were pre existing conditions), and a thermostat on my towrig (stuck open).....nothing that caused any issue....cant wait to do it again.

#20 ·
well ended up having to buy two new tires off of amazon. local tire stores said they dont even have a part number for those tires so idk what the deal is.

it is illeagal to patch the sidewall and couldnt find anyone nearby that does vulcanizing like todd suggested. oh well, part of the game i guess.

Big thanks to Ted to letting me borrow his spare tire for the time being. Hopefully you didnt get a flat on sunday or on the way home!

im uploading videos right now and will post them up in a second.

#24 ·
heather where are your pictures????? i know you have nothing else to be doing :)

#25 ·
#38 ·
I see 15, creek on 16 which we did sunday, top of 3 that was blocked by the broke Jeeps Saturday.....Some of us tried it sunday night in the rain.....what a slippery, muddy mess that was

The rest do look fun though....definitely want to explore some of the harder stuff there next trip!!

#41 ·
Lol, I planned the run for Nick, he would get lost in the parking lot Lmao......

Yall ran 15, Little Mule, to School Bus to trail 3. then 39 to 40a, which next time you need to finish out 39, the exit is fun. Then looks like Nick chose to run 16 over the new cut I opted him with.

#40 ·
im pissed i missed it!!!! looks like yall had a ton of fun tho!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.