TTORA Forum banner

SE-TTORA Southeast Takeover 12 - Sept 1-6, 2016

9K views 56 replies 9 participants last post by  gregers05 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
SETO 12 Shirts are ready to order!

As usual, shirts must be pre-paid before the order is placed.

Complete the order form and you will get a PAYPAL invoice for your total. Please contact me if you are unable to use PAYPAL.

Orders must be paid before August 14, 2016

Shirts will be delivered to the event or shipped at your cost (current USPS costs will be added to your invoice) or you can pick them up locally in the Cleveland/Chattanooga, TN area.

Southeast TTORA: SETO12 T-Shirt Orders

#3 · (Edited)
we must have atleast 24 shirts to meet our minimum for this order!

trd_auddie - (2) SS (2) LS
*darcy* (2) SS (2) LS
GOT COPE? (2) SS (2) LS
P. White (1) SS
tacoman_12 (1) SS
full_tilt_fudd (2) SS
5keepers (1) SS
TROSS (1)
Nowayota (4)
gregers05 (1)
Bubba (6)
crawlrunner (3)
88cleve4unner (2)

#9 ·
ha! We'll take wheelers where we can get them. can hardly get some of these close guys to load up and make a 3-4 hour drive! (but hey i'm guilty there too!)

#13 ·
I could care less if somebody with something other than a Toyota came. As long as it's not a POS that we have to winch and wrench on all day

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#16 ·
well we expect that from you anyways, so you get a pass

#21 ·
Just a quick update on camping pricing.

Instead of doing $24 for the whole weekend per person, they are letting us do $8 a night per person instead. Figured this would work out better for the majority of the group since most will not stay more than 1 to 2 nights.

That being said, the group area is reserved for us Thursday-Monday.

#23 ·
$8 per person per night is a lot easier to manage. For the people only staying one night, the flat rate would be a little ridiculous .

Note it is Per Person, not per site. So a couple pays $16 per night .

The $24 was also per person....It'll be a lot easier to just work with $8 per person per night.

#24 ·
I was more or less asking if they would give us the option. I totally agree that $8/night is way better for those only staying a night or two, and I was well aware of it being per person. I am by no means complaining, we'll be there regardless of saving $16 or not. Just curious if they'd let those of us who were staying four nights still do the flat rate and give us the buy 3 get one free special!

#27 ·
$8 per person per night is a lot easier to manage. For the people only staying one night, the flat rate would be a little ridiculous .

Note it is Per Person, not per site. So a couple pays $16 per night .

The $24 was also per person....It'll be a lot easier to just work with $8 per person per night.[/QUOTE]

Ah crap now we'll just have to find somewhere else. That's just to much ............ ha-ha just kidding.

#29 ·
You can always ask when you check in. It sounded like they would only do one way or the other, but I am not going to go back and ask them if they can do $24/person for the weekend after I asked them if they would do the $8 lol.

#33 ·
maybe i missed it, but i'm trying to understand your point?

seto 1-4 had a "stock" image truck

seto 7 had an imaginary (non ttora idk whos it was) truck

seto 9 looked like a beer can

seto 10 had a truck that "no longer exists" (ie was wrecked and totaled before the shirt)

isnt it cool to have a "real ttora" truck on there? does it really even matter?

i use what i had, and i had two great photos of awesome trucks that i had the privilege to wheel with. Thats all there really is to it.

i'm not being snarky, just honest.

if you wanted your truck on there you could have replied to one of the many posts/fb/requests for design ideas ;) wink wink lol funny ha ha. <- joking in case it isn't clear. but really send me ideas and pictures and i will try my best to work with them. its just limited resources at this point!

#39 ·
seto 1-4 had a "stock" image truck

seto 7 had an imaginary (non ttora idk whos it was) truck

seto 9 looked like a beer can

seto 10 had a truck that "no longer exists" (ie was wrecked and totaled before the shirt)
Would make a cool Off Topic to post pictures of all the SETO shirts. I think I have 3? Orange tire track (seto 6?), beer can (9) and Karl's totaled one (10)

#35 ·
all great trucks, no doubt about it.

also, if the green is not your taste we can order it in about any color. just let me know and we can get it going.

#36 ·
I didn't see a picture of the shirt. But I kinda want one haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.