TTORA Forum banner

Story of the orange turtle

6K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  Jaco 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
looks like fun :D

#16 ·
I'm honestly surprised I haven't got more shit for the dana 30 :D That's a straight up newb move right there! But hey, it was $50 for the axle $200 for the wheel adapters and $100 for a spare axle with the right gears in it... I traded some welding for a driveshaft and I'm ready to rock! And it's a high pinion grenade... Really, don't people spend more than $350 on blowing up stuff for fun? :cool:

These jeep axles also have this "unit bearing" thing where 3 bolts and 10 minutes later and the whole axle shaft, wheel bearing/shishkabob is swapped out ;) They must have sensed explosion when they designed it haha

#18 ·
that thing is awesome. i love how its still got the stocker tires on it haha. nice welding it looks great. i bet i could have a TON of fun in that thing. and if you think about it all the extra weight of the exo cage just takes place of all the long gone sheet metal and glass. nice build. cant wait to see it when its complete.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.