Are you ready? - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
www.deserttaco.com

Are you ready?

For another Kalifornia Transplant? That's right in the next three months My fatass is moving to the Phoenix area. Probably in Glendale or Surprise. Hopefully I'll be out there when Yogi is doing his swap, Maybe I could pee on his tires as my welcome to AZ gift.

Any specific areas I should stay away from when I'm house hunting? My job is going to be a field service job, all over the phoenix area, so I don't need to be in any specific city. Most of my sites will be in the glendale, sun city, phoenix area with two of them in Prescott, and one in Kingman... (Yeah aint that a bitch???) We are leaning more toards Surprise because housing is cheaper, and I can get a 3 car garage instead of a 2 car for the same money.

Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Kill Yourself!

Send a message via AIM to Crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcalvp
For another Kalifornia Transplant? That's right in the next three months My fatass is moving to the Phoenix area. Probably in Glendale or Surprise. Hopefully I'll be out there when Yogi is doing his swap, Maybe I could pee on his tires as my welcome to AZ gift.

Any specific areas I should stay away from when I'm house hunting? My job is going to be a field service job, all over the phoenix area, so I don't need to be in any specific city. Most of my sites will be in the glendale, sun city, phoenix area with two of them in Prescott, and one in Kingman... (Yeah aint that a bitch???) We are leaning more toards Surprise because housing is cheaper, and I can get a 3 car garage instead of a 2 car for the same money.

Steve
Steve my best friend lives in Suprise and he likes it a lot. Since it seems you will be working in that area, That's where I would go if I were you. For some reason, I just don't like Glendale.

-Truck Details
A hardly seen 1996 Tacoma with some goodies that I don't use.

-Dan
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Good For You

Steve,
There is sooo much being built around those areas you should have no problem finding a nice place at a decent price (new or used). Honestly, the neighborhoods speak volumes by just simply driving through. If something looks kinda crapy, then it will most always be so. You see something that appears really nice, it almost always is. Usually, what you see is what you get (few if any hidden treasure neighborhoods).

~Stroke
AzTTORA
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
www.deserttaco.com

I can't wait till my house here goes on the market and we can start seriously looking. I'm shooting for Surprise because it's a little cheaper than Glendale. I'll let you guys know when i'm out there.

Steve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode