Rubicon 06 - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Rubicon 06

Dude, that rocked... Here's a couple of pictures, I'm going to mexico now but I'll have a write up eventually.

Link to pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!

Nice axle spew!

..........who's the creepy stalker dude in the first picture???

I Break for Rocks.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 12:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Taco XL Send a message via Skype™ to Taco XL
See You In Mexico!
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacominator
Dude, that rocked... Here's a couple of pictures, I'm going to mexico now but I'll have a write up eventually.

Link to pictures
The Rubicon is MORE than worth the drive aint it? Pictures also just do not even come close to showing how awesome it is to be there. I wish I could'a gone this year.

Truck specs:2001 D-cab Taco with solid axle conversion, front and rear 65" wide Diamond axles, Tundra 8 inch rear w/ARB, H.P. front w/ARB 30 spline Long's, full floating rear from FROR and blah blah blah, IE lots-a cool stuff.

Later~captkirkyota~Kirk
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Good For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacominator

Link to pictures
Sweet, glad you had a great time Jake.

~Stroke
AzTTORA
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Good For You

As for the yellow FJ, that FJ got worked bad from what I saw on the main board. It didn't fair as well as the ones Toyota uberbabied during testing. And this just PISSES ME OFF!!! (quote from owner/driver of yellow FJ) "Now the fun is over its time to fight Toyota (since the other FV broke its same gears) and of coasre insurance co.". This dude is an A-HOLE if he thinks Toyota is responsible for his junk breaking. And to file a claim under his insurance to get it fixed?!?!?!?! WTH!!! I hope Toyota shoves his head up further and he sufficates. I also hope the insurance co DENIES his claim and tells him to kiss their lilly white asses! He should pay for that crap out of his own pocket, F!#$%^**&^%$#!'N ASS HAT!! He aparrently is the new poster ass for the campaign I think I'll start; "Just because you can afford to buy it, doesn't mean you know how to drive it". That dude needs to sell what's left of his FJ and go buy an H2 like others who suffer so severly from logic deficiency.

~Stroke
AzTTORA
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 06:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to AngryAndy Send a message via Yahoo to AngryAndy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatstroke
As for the yellow FJ, that FJ got worked bad from what I saw on the main board. It didn't fair as well as the ones Toyota uberbabied during testing. And this just PISSES ME OFF!!! (quote from owner/driver of yellow FJ) "Now the fun is over its time to fight Toyota (since the other FV broke its same gears) and of coasre insurance co.". This dude is an A-HOLE if he thinks Toyota is responsible for his junk breaking. And to file a claim under his insurance to get it fixed?!?!?!?! WTH!!! I hope Toyota shoves his head up further and he sufficates. I also hope the insurance co DENIES his claim and tells him to kiss their lilly white asses! He should pay for that crap out of his own pocket, F!#$%^**&^%$#!'N ASS HAT!! He aparrently is the new poster ass for the campaign I think I'll start; "Just because you can afford to buy it, doesn't mean you know how to drive it". That dude needs to sell what's left of his FJ and go buy an H2 like others who suffer so severly from logic deficiency.
Geez Mike...you sound a little more angry then I am....and I was fucking STUCK behind him for about 2 long hours. Thank God he didn't break down in front of me, or I would have killed him, his crew, and some innocent bystanders.

It was nice meeting Tacominator though!

"Soupbowl Challenge Winner 2006"

1997 Xtracab SAS Tacoma
1989 SAS 4runner "Project Angry"
2007 FJ Cruiser
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Good For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Andy
Geez Mike...you sound a little more angry then I am....and I was fucking STUCK behind him for about 2 long hours. Thank God he didn't break down in front of me, or I would have killed him, his crew, and some innocent bystanders.

It was nice meeting Tacominator though!
LOL hey Andy, I have my moments. It just irks me when people don't take responsibility for their own actions and try and pass blame to others. I doubt the gear issue is any fault of Toyota, but if it is then they should fix it. However, that body damage is certainly self inflicted. What irks me about that is that he'll file a claim, pay a deductable, it'll get fixed and his rates will go up. Folks will do this enough to where insurance companies further screw the rest of us causing rates to go even higher and deny more of our legitimate claims. He did it to his rig, he should pay. His statements lead me to believe he bought the FJ to beat the crap out of it because Toyota gives the impression that it can handle it. Well then, I guess he needs to drive it off a cliff too since the Tacoma ad showed it surviving. Props to you for maintaining your cool. And yes, Jake (Tacominator) is always good to wheel with.

~Stroke
AzTTORA
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode