Elvis /Martenez 1-6-07 - TTORA Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
Elvis /Martenez 1-6-07

well day day didn't start off to good for me, blew up my front diff on the first obstacle on Elvis so I ended up riding the day with Seth -was fun, got blamed for Tristain blowing a tire in the sqweeze and got to watch Grumpy bend up his junk on Martenez, same place a got to watch Josh H bend up his junk. Here are a few pics -





Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
movies

Shane screwin around
http://video.google.com/videouploadf...37ca28db876942
Pee-Ditty -
http://video.google.com/videouploadf...f2d52e3f411e19

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
 
hotwheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: maineville, OH
Posts: 411
Send a message via AIM to hotwheels
thanks for letting me tag along saturday everyone had a great time. guess its time for you to swap you truck tbob why put a new ifs diff in! got any pic of the runner from saturday? thanks Rob
hotwheels is offline  
post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Veteran Member
 
AZrockbum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Queen Creek
Posts: 1,473
Damn, looks like some serious carnage. Too bad i missed it.
AZrockbum is offline  
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Veteran Member
 
Blacksheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 514
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep
Dam I wish I could have been there when grumpy popped his truck cherry. Welcome to the Bent Club. HEHE. My junk is getting tore up. I really need my EXO.

Truck Specs: 98 Taco with a big SAC
2001 Ford F350 7.3 Crew Cab 4X4 Tow Rig
Blacksheep is offline  
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Veteran Member
 
azredtaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 879
man, whoever is pulling the wheelie in the red truck has a pathetic amount of rear flex

-Tristan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
T-Janitor must have locked himself in the broom closet again..quick, to the waterfall on Elvis, he'll never catch us there!
azredtaco is offline  
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 08:20 AM
________________________
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksheep
Dam I wish I could have been there when grumpy popped his truck cherry. Welcome to the Bent Club. HEHE. My junk is getting tore up. I really need my EXO.
I was hoping to keep the bed in fairly good shape so I could sell it when I flat bed. know of anybody looking for a pre-dented bed??? it was only a matter of time till the big one!!

BTW, I'm still waiting for your donation to help me build these axles!!
grumpy is offline  
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Veteran Member
 
padesertboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksheep
Dam I wish I could have been there when grumpy popped his truck cherry. Welcome to the Bend Club.
hehehe x2, it adds character. where did it happen???
no more pics?
padesertboy is offline  
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
no kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azredtaco
man, whoever is pulling the wheelie in the red truck has a pathetic amount of rear flex

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
Hey Rob it was great meeting u -sorry I didn't get any pics of u, in fact that is all the pics I took. Can't swap yet - I've got yogis old diff that wheeler Jake is gona help me put in tonight....hope it's the right gearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels
thanks for letting me tag along saturday everyone had a great time. guess its time for you to swap you truck tbob why put a new ifs diff in! got any pic of the runner from saturday? thanks Rob

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob
well the day didn't start off to good for me
Wish I could have made this trip............looks like you all had a good time!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Veteran Member
 
azredtaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob
no kidding!
Either that or he must really like gettin into really tippy spots

-Tristan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
T-Janitor must have locked himself in the broom closet again..quick, to the waterfall on Elvis, he'll never catch us there!
azredtaco is offline  
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
whaaaaannnnn - TBob didn't take any pics of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
Wish I could have made this trip............looks like you all had a good time!

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Veteran Member
 
JeepGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: on a creeper
Posts: 1,010
Nice carnage Grump! Was that on Elvis? That trail is on my to-do list for AZ Rocks.

Shawn
The Token Jeep Guy
with a mobile repair shop
Hand over the Jaffa Cakes and no one gets hurt
Click here bitch!....you know you want to.
FINE! Click here then!
Jeep Clubs...It's a Jeep Thing, and I don't want to understand
JeepGuy is offline  
post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:08 AM
---------------
 
4xClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy
Nice carnage Grump! Was that on Elvis? That trail is on my to-do list for AZ Rocks.
Hey Shawn! You will definetly like Elvis, but Grumps carnage is from Martinez, but nice carnage none-the-less!

'98 SAS on 37's
4xClover is offline  
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob
whaaaaannnnn - TBob didn't take any pics of me
I don't care about that..........I just thought it was funny that you could only spot my truck in 2 pictures if you were really looking for it!

............maybe next time I should run at the back of the pack with all you slow pokes so I can have pictures taken while you spot me into a sharp rock!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xClover
Hey Shawn! You will definetly like Elvis, but Grumps carnage is from Martinez, but nice carnage none-the-less!
Glad I didn't succumb to the peer pressure or I could have been the bed crushed truck!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892


Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
I don't care about that..........I just thought it was funny that you could only spot my truck in 2 pictures if you were really looking for it!

............maybe next time I should run at the back of the pack with all you slow pokes so I can have pictures taken while you spot me into a sharp rock!

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:24 AM
---------------
 
4xClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
Glad I didn't succumb to the peer pressure or I could have been the bed crushed truck!
True - But at it would have added a bit more character to your truck!

'98 SAS on 37's
4xClover is offline  
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob
Where's the pictures of you and your truck????..............oh, that's right, you had to abandon the T-Broke Mobile at the first obsticle...........what a shame!

........It's a good thing you got that couch mounted in the truck though!!!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xClover
True - But at it would have added a bit more character to your truck!
Like it doesn't have charater as it is!!

........I tried the line he fubared himself on a few time and just wasn't feeling it so I backed down and went around...........Grumpy caved to the peer presure!!!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:42 AM
---------------
 
4xClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
Like it doesn't have charater as it is!!

........I tried the line he fubared himself on a few time and just wasn't feeling it so I backed down and went around...........Grumpy caved to the peer presure!!!
Yeah..it has character, but that would have added MORE characer...geez!

....I heard that you tried it and just wasn't feeling it and backed down. I think Grump's been through there before without the result he got on Saturday, but I could be wrong....

'98 SAS on 37's
4xClover is offline  
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xClover
Yeah..it has character, but that would have added MORE characer...geez!

....I heard that you tried it and just wasn't feeling it and backed down. I think Grump's been through there before without the result he got on Saturday, but I could be wrong....
You're right........Grump has made that line on 35's before..........I wasn't feeling it because my tire kept slipping off the rock (wet sand) and it was taking me way too much effort to re-align while clunking my diff's & bumpers off the rocks............Dad wasn't real into it either!!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:54 AM
---------------
 
4xClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
............Dad wasn't real into it either!!
The fact that your Dad stayed in the truck while you tried it says something!

'98 SAS on 37's
4xClover is offline  
post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Built II Beat Fabrication
 
TBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,892
first time it's ever failed me so I can't complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
Where's the pictures of you and your truck????..............oh, that's right, you had to abandon the T-Broke Mobile at the first obsticle...........what a shame!

........It's a good thing you got that couch mounted in the truck though!!!

Built II Beat Fabrication
Latest Build - The Fluffer
Porn Taco
AZ UNDERTAKERS
Had God not driven man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
TBob is offline  
post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xClover
The fact that your Dad stayed in the truck while you tried it says something!
I think if he could have hit the eject button, he would have!!

He did really good with the rest of the day though............but I don't think he'll be riding shotgun again any time soon!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Takama's-N-Shit!
 
FAUX X 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 9,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBob
first time it's ever failed me so I can't complain.
You should have knocked on wood (your head) and crossed your fingers when you bragged to the wife............you jinxed yourself on that one!

I Break for Rocks.
FAUX X 4 is offline  
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 12:07 PM
________________________
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
Glad I didn't succumb to the peer pressure or I could have been the bed crushed truck!
I wouldn't have even tried it Sat if I had not succeed at it before. I was doing good until that rock moved

and in order to make you feel better about yourself, I'll let you believe it was peer pressure.
grumpy is offline  
post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 12:07 PM
---------------
 
4xClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4
I think if he could have hit the eject button, he would have!!

He did really good with the rest of the day though............but I don't think he'll be riding shotgun again any time soon!
Well at least he got to experience it! Now you just to need to add that Eject Button!

'98 SAS on 37's
4xClover is offline  
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 12:10 PM
---------------
 
4xClover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 3,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy
I wouldn't have even tried it Sat if I had not succeed at it before. I was doing good until that rock moved

and in order to make you feel better about yourself, I'll let you believe it was peer pressure.
SWEET! Time for some


'98 SAS on 37's
4xClover is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Elvis and Axle Alley Pics 4xClover Past Events 1 03-10-2005 06:26 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome