TTORA Forum banner

Die Cut or Printer Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote for our club sticker

3K views 74 replies 15 participants last post by  SuperPoser 
#1 · (Edited)
same price for both btw...

Die Cut: (black is clear, white is the diecut... if I understand right)

Printed Color:

See less See more
#55 ·
ohio03trdtaco said:
What is the minimum order numbers? Also Troy don’t worry so much because if you hunt for perfection to much nothing will be perfect and it will drive you insane. We need to maintain a relaxed environment and encourage membership. If we bicker back and forth over some stupid stickers for like 2 months what does that show to expected members. I have always stated and will continue to state the only reason I help with this club is I want to have fun and meat people with the same interests as me. I have to say if we fight back and forth all the time and things stop being fun I will be out because if I am not having fun the what is the point. I rather have a club with no sticker than a sticker and no club.
I agree. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful. Part of being a club is coming together to share similar interests, while simultanously allowing the group members to express themselves individually. If each group member is paying for the sticker to be put on his or her truck, then I think they should decide what they want. Both stickers have the same wording, so it will be uniform. If the president of the club gets a bad name, it won't be for having two different colored stickers - it will be for not keeping the members together. Presidents should be able to effectively problem solve by listening to the group and adapting to each member's needs. If choosing the sticker is such a big issue, then it worries me to see how bigger issues will be handled in the future.

#57 ·
Well, I thought I had learned my lesson over the whole sticker location thing, so I solicited and welcomed the response of the club members when it came to which sticker. I should have said "I'm taking orders, who wants how many" and everyone would have been happy to have whatever.

The problem is not indiviuality, etc - it was about minimum order quantities and manageable inventory for new members. Since Nymphotaco has changed both of these, this is less of a problem than before.

I still contend that it will look MUCH better and reflect better on the club if everyone has the same sticker in the same/similar location. I'll start a new thread where people can post how many of which they want.

#59 · (Edited)
Just so there's no misunderstanding in my post above (#50) I was just playing. I was done arguing after the last sticker thread. I am also at the point where I could care less what the stickers look like. People will either buy them or not depending on how much they like them. I would like to see 2 different color options but if that is going to cause a huge problem I guess it's not that important. I also think all this talk of uniformity is a bit much for a club, looking around I don't see other chapters or clubs being concerned with matching stickers and locations but like I said I could care less. So we just need to make a decision and get some stickers. We've been debating this long enough

Edit: sorry I typed to slow, didn't see this was already solved

#65 ·
im puttin the diecut on my truck and i decided to get some color ones to put on some folders for school this fall ... but im thinkin i should get 3 of each now just cause i like stickers lol

#70 ·
My point was that we could have saved a bunch of drama and just ordered the die cut to start with, then get the color ones later. I interpreted (apparently incorrectly) that people were going to order either/or - not some of each... Oh well, live and learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.