DAY TRIP: Sept 21st Cougar Butts Area - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

DAY TRIP: Sept 21st Cougar Butts Area

Looking at doing a day trip out at Cougar Butts area off Camp Rock Rd in Lucerne Valley this Sunday. Anyone interested???

Why Cougar Butts you ask? Because there is also the Superlift ProROCK Nationals series final going on too. Would be fun to catch a little bit of the rockcrawling action while out there.

God speed,
Steve Hanson
Racers For Christ
Rockcrawlers For Christ
www.teamrfc.org

special thanks: bf goodrich|trd|sway-a-way|total chaos|trail-gear|cbi fabrication|spidertrax|bassani xhuast|arb|baja rack|lucas oil|aem electronics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2008, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Anyone??????????

God speed,
Steve Hanson
Racers For Christ
Rockcrawlers For Christ
www.teamrfc.org

special thanks: bf goodrich|trd|sway-a-way|total chaos|trail-gear|cbi fabrication|spidertrax|bassani xhuast|arb|baja rack|lucas oil|aem electronics
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplain View Post
Anyone??????????
No offense Chappy, but guys on this forum dont actually wheel, they just talk about it. Your welcome to go on my Barstow to Vegas/ Primm run tomorrow though meets at the Mcdonalds in Barstow on Main st. at 800 am tomorrow and gets to Primm Sunday around noon.... good times will ensue.

If not, see you at the Silverstate 300 next weekend.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavehanna View Post
No offense Chappy, but guys on this forum dont actually wheel, they just talk about it. Your welcome to go on my Barstow to Vegas/ Primm run tomorrow though meets at the Mcdonalds in Barstow on Main st. at 800 am tomorrow and gets to Primm Sunday around noon.... good times will ensue.

If not, see you at the Silverstate 300 next weekend.
Mojave, how was the trip? I was surfing with Stimpy on Saturday and spent the rest of the day at the pick and pull for some needed parts, otherwise I would have joined you for that run. I make that Primm trip way too often and have grown accustom to driving sections of it off road.Could I get a copy of the .usr file of your trip if available.
See you at Silverstate.

God speed,
Steve Hanson
Racers For Christ
Rockcrawlers For Christ
www.teamrfc.org

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Veteran Member

It was alot of fun, over 170 miles, all off road. We kept up a pretty vigorous pace the whole way but still stopped now and then to check a few things out, probably averaged ~ 35mph. I will try to save my GPS track to file and if it works your more than welcome to it.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode