VORRA NORCAL short course races 10/14 help wanted - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 01:42 AM Thread Starter
Just Laugh

Send a message via Yahoo to cougarfreak
VORRA NORCAL short course races 10/14 help wanted

VORRA needs our help at Prairie City SVRA!!! We have been invited to assist in recovery duties at Saturday's practice 4-5pm (leave at Noon from Nations in Vacaville), and Sunday Oct 14th Races. They ask us to be at the course at 8am Sunday to get our instructions and briefing from Dana Holland, so I figure we'd meet at Nations in Vacaville at 6:45am, and leave at 7am. We will receive free entry into the races ($10 value) lunch, t-shirt, and a sticker. You would be asked to right flipped vehicles, tow off injured vehicles, and other race related recovery jobs. At least two adults per vehicle are required (1 driver, and one flagger/strap attacher) Optimal would be three adults (1 for each job. Vehicle does not need to be street legal, but must arrive on a trailer towed by a street legal rig. Please contact Cougarfreak with interest and/or for more info. I live in Woodland, so meeting times and places are adjustable to those interested.

Must haves:

1) Tow strap
2) fire extiguisher
3) at least 2 adults per recovery vehicle

Recommended:

4wheel drive
Rain Gear
CB
shackle
chain
hilift jack
winch
sun screen
water
snacks
camera

I don't care if you laugh with me or at me, just laugh!!!

'97 4Runner, SAS'ed, cstm cougarfreak exo n traction bar, YJ rears military wrapped w/ waggy main in front, Chevy 63's rear, King res. shocks & air bumps, Detroit locked 35 sp FF D60 rear, '81 Waggy front D44 , superjoints, 35" BFG mud KM, Marlin 2.28 dual, twinned

www.COUGARFREAKPHOTO.com
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode