TTORA Forum banner

Sheck her out!!!!!!!!!

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Fuod 
#1 ·
Although Crozby and yours truly had a slight miscommunication, the website is back up and running. It was ready a week ago but the miscommunication prevented both of us from knowing it was ready.

you need to check out this link www.inttora.org

there are still a few changes that need to be made, in addition to the estore information loaded up, but the site is basically functional now.

I'll wait for any questions to be posted before going threw the features. so explore and give some constructive feed back. If you don't like it, I don't want to hear about it. ;) Basically I want you members to view the site as a first timer so we can determine how easy it is to navigate threw our internet space.

Crozby has worked hard on the upgrades as well as Fuod assisting by putting in large contributions! so Props and thank you's need to go their way

yes I know props and thank you's are the same thing! but you get the idea of what was meant!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.