New to Bama - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 01:45 AM Thread Starter

New to Bama

Hey y'all, I moved into Alabaster almost a year ago. I've been in 'bama for about 2 and I'm finally getting to were I have time to ride. I need suggestion for places to ride around my area and around Centre-Gadsden. I also need to find some salvage yard around here. I used to primarily ride in NW Georgia, mild trail and muddin. I'm looking to meet some new friends to ride with since everyone I used to ride with are in Ga. I appreciate all suggestions and info. Thanks y'all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Veteran Member

welcome, i used to know of alot of places to ride in alabaster but that was years ago i think they have been closed and devloped over time, a good site for finding trails around there would be caos4x4.com they have lots of wheelers from that area

a auto salvage place near you for toyotas is http://www.grahamsauto.com/ they have tons of good parts but they have horrible customer service over the phone and in person, i have had multiple bad experiences with them but i still go there because of all there parts for tacos and other toyotas,

a junkyard in bham is pull-a-part but i have never found anything for my truck there just stuff for other projects like jeeps or finding replacement axles they also have a online inventory http://www.pullapart.com/

ROLL TIDE
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 08:34 PM

Im from the gadsden area a good place to go is mountainside orv and also morris mountain isnt to far from the area what kind of mods you running on your truck.

01 Tacoma DoubleCab Prerunner TRD3.4 202k, 4x4/5 speed swap,saw 2.0s,1" body lift, 315/75-16 MTR Kevlar,locked f/r, TRD headers and cat back
97 4runner Limited 3.4v6 320k miles, OME lift, 265/75-16 Treadwright MT/Rs, Amsoil CAI
04 WJ Columbia Edition SOLD 5.5in MM custom long arms,315/75-16 KM2s,D30 aussie
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 AM

yeah that yota has some good mods on it. and their is a good spot on lookout mountain. its getting alot of ppl up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode