TTORA Forum banner

2010 Colorado Toyota Meet (June 27)

6K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  Ice Horse 
#1 ·
The last 3 years we've averaged around 100 Toyos!!!

2007 PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843
2008 PICS: http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26638#post26638
2009 PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2820

Here it is, the Official 2010 Colorado Toyota Meet presented by: CRN & RMMOC
This meet is open to ALL Toyota owners, Enthusiasts, and anyone who appreciates Toyota’s in general... Including but not limited to: Supras, Celicas, Corollas, MR2s, Scions (all types), sc300s, is300s, etc. ALL years!, ALL generations, stock or modded...

Come hang out, Mingle, Take Pics, and have a great time with Colorado's Local Toyota Community!!!

INFO:

WHAT:Official 2010 Colorado Toyota Meet
WHEN: Sunday June 27th, 2009 @ 11:00am (RAIN DATE: Sun July 11th)
WHERE: Castle Rock Factory Outlets (West Main Parking Lot)

DIRECTIONS:

COMING FROM NORTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from North of Castle Rock If your interested, we will be meeting up on the top level of the Park Meadows parking garage between 10:00am and 10:45am. We will be departing there for Castle Rock at 10:45am.

-Merge onto I-25 S / US-87 S toward COLO SPGS

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

COMING FROM SOUTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from South of Castle Rock, If your interested, we will be meeting up at the Wal-Mart near the corner of Academy and 83 at 10:00am

-Merge onto I-25 N / US-87 S toward DENVER

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn LEFT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

See less See more
#4 ·
Ike, i've got an idea for this.

Lets plan mall crawl/trail run

everyone meet up and head down, hit this for a few hours. When the cars take off to go cruise, we go hit up a trail down by rampart. Even if its a night run, they're all easy trails down there.

#9 ·
Doug, you may want to skip this unless you get new tires. the speed bumps down there are hell on sidewalls. wouldnt want to see you blow another tire out this year.

#19 ·
Went last year...MAy have to do this if i can get a front locker and full exo so i dont smash up the truck on this trail!

#21 ·
Well im out then..I wont have a d60 under the truck by then...Im guessing a built d60 is a must? Full exo?

#24 ·
I went last year and met Russ there, but we went pretty late in the afternoon and there wasn't shit there. Apparently there were a ton of cars earlier but it sprinkled around 2pm and everyone bitched out and left. If I'm not camping that weekend I'll probably stop by, either in the Lex or the Runner. Not sure if the Runner will make it, though, as I doubt I'll have sliders by then. I hear the speedbumps in Castle Rock are some real rocker eaters.

#26 ·
eh im pretty sure your rig could make it no problems on a trailer pulled by a tow rig.... lol. you are "hovering" over the trail so it still counts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.