TTORA Forum banner

2.5-3" rear lift springs?

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Harmonytaco 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've got a 1996 Tacoma std cab 4x4 with a 2.5" front lift, my rear springs recently broke and want to get a new set of springs, yet no one seems to have a 3" lift or even 2.5.

All I can find is 3.5 or larger, I really don't want to get stock springs and re-add the add a leaf.

Anyone know who else makes them?

I have read a little regarding the 63" Chevy springs but wonder is there a kit for this conversion and how much lift does it provide as I don't want to mess with the front suspension.

Thanks in advance for any insight and leads.

Regards,

#2 ·
Off the top of my head, there's Deavers - "Designed to handle the rigors of desert racing and off road use, these springs will give approx 1.5″ of lift over stock springs on a 98-04 V6 Xtra Cab 4×4 Pickup." (Deaver Racing 1998-2004 8 Leaf Tacoma Rear Leaf Spring Set)

You can also go with OME Dakar leafs - "These OME Dakar Series Springs part #’s CS019R provide approximately 2.25″ lift. They fit 95-97 Tacoma PreRunner and 4×4." (Old Man Emu CS019R Dakar Leaf Spring Set, 95-97 Tacoma)

There's also Alcans which are made to order.

Hope this helps.

#4 ·
Deaver and Alcan will be the best option, but also likely the most expensive as they are made to fit your needs.

OME Dakars are good from what I hear.

All-Pro has 3" springs, they also have expedition springs if you carry heavier loads or have a cap on the bed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.