Inland Empire Body Shop - TTORA Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Inland Empire Body Shop

Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Inland Empire area? When it rains, it pours. Got myself into a accident today after picking up a driveshaft in Corona.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 06:09 PM
SoCal President
Since you're going to turn your truck into a raisin anyway, I vote you keep it as it is and just spray some rattlecan on there.

SOLD '04 Tacoma XtraCab
1994 LC Locked F/R

SoCal Forum

SoCal Site
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Veteran Member
I have heard good things about Blue Mountain Collision off the 215 and Iowa? Whatever you do stay away from Caliber Collision Riverside, they were the ones that totalled my truck for my lower ball joint failure and only cost me 1300 to rebuild entire front end and not just the one side(they claimed over 5k damage)

98 T4R SR5 3.4L Auto, All-Pro UCAs, Coils, Rock Sliders. Sonoran Steel 1.2 Rear(FJ80 coils), DIY rear bumper w/ Carrier. NTG 285/75/16 on Ivan Stewarts. Front Bumper and roof rack by Vision X lights
Wish list: Winch, skids
Good Program to look into.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by rivethead242 View Post
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the Inland Empire area? When it rains, it pours. Got myself into a accident today after picking up a driveshaft in Corona.
Ill help you john. We can just order up some replacement panels, and my buddy with the bender loves to paint cars. Im sure he could hook it up with paint for a 36 pack and you buy the paint and supplies. My friend just painted a civic and it turned out damn good for $45 bucks in material.

1997 crawlin' 4runner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode