TTORA Forum banner

2003 DC 4x4 in Escondido

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Rocksurfer 
#1 ·
Owned a lot of Toyotas over the years (HiLux, 4Runner, Tundra), then had a lot of fun with this from 2009 to 2015...

After 220,000 miles and countless mods, sold that to buy this in March of 2015:

Which after 9 months and roughly $6,000 looks like this:

My wife and I live in N. San Diego County, and spend a lot of time wheeling through the Anza Borrego/Ocotillo Wells areas, camping in the Lagunas, and most recently spent 5 chilly nights in Death Valley with friends:

Looking forward to meeting a few SoCal Toyota Off Road peeps. :)

See less See more
Reactions: SafetyDang
#4 ·
I live in esco and a few of us are in the SD area. Let us know if you are heading out and would like to make it a group event!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I live in esco and a few of us are in the SD area. Let us know if you are heading out and would like to make it a group event!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks fellas...much appreciated.

Let me know how I can rep the SoCal group with a link to a t-shirt or hat?? :)

Reactions: SafetyDang
#9 ·
Welcome!

Keep an eye out for our event posts. Your rig is very well suited for every run we have on the schedule. Mike(Tacoeng) is in charge of all our merchandise and is a frequent participant. If you're looking for something specific, send him a private message so he can check the inventory and make sure we have it in stock.

See you out on the trails!

#10 ·
Thanks for the info...I will stay tuned (just sub'd to the event thread) and hit up Tacoeng for some swag after making a trip. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.