help please - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

Talking help please

i have a 91 extra cab, that i need to finish the wiring. my buddy started it and had some family problems and hasn't been able to finish it. i'm not good at wiring were can i find a wiring diagram? i need to have everything there for chp inspections and California state refree, if any one can please help me i would appreciate it. or if any one in southern california riverside area could help i would appreciate that to. i really need to get this truck done please.. or if you know some one, let me know. casey

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Just another newb....

If you go here
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html
You can download the 1985-1994 Toyota Pickup and 4-Runner Gasoline FSM 22R-(E) Factory Service Manual

Good luck!

Rick

Quote:
I call myself "El Jefe"....other call me "pendejo".....I prefer El Jefe...

SoCal TTORA Forum

SoCal TTORA Website
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 02:44 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykustomyota View Post
i have a 91 extra cab, that i need to finish the wiring. my buddy started it and had some family problems and hasn't been able to finish it. i'm not good at wiring were can i find a wiring diagram? i need to have everything there for chp inspections and California state refree, if any one can please help me i would appreciate it. or if any one in southern california riverside area could help i would appreciate that to. i really need to get this truck done please.. or if you know some one, let me know. casey
My sympathies! I had a lot of electrical issues with my truck, and have gotten everything working over the last 12 months. I suggest getting a good volt meter, and the FSM. I think of electrical like plumbing; the current starts somewhere and ends up somewhere. If it isn't working, you can usually trace it back to a problem, using the wiring diagrams and the meter. Just take it one system at a time, one wire at a time. Hopefully all you have to do is trouble shoot, and not replace missing wiring!

"In the time it took you to come up with a witty flame, you could have just answered the freaking question!"

Ugly 1985 4Runner
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode