TTORA Forum banner

86 turbo truck

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  andrewmch 
#1 ·
I hate to do it but times are really tough. I need to sell my 86 turbo truck. Its an 86 22 rte motor that i havent had time to mess with really. Its missing a birfield a radiator and an intake plenum. r 151 transmission with the stronger rear end. It will crank over but havent put any gas in it to see if it will fire before. I bought it a couple years ago from glen for a grand and im willing to let it go for 900. May be willing to part out but i would like to sell it as a whole. Only split sunroof with a lightbar in the center truck i have ever seen. I may post this on craigslist sometime but i figure id let you all have dibs first

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Man Little rock is a ways for me Im 5 hours away from there. And i got it from glen in arkadelphia a couple years ago... It would almost be going right back... I dont think i can make a trip like that again it took me 12 hours to get there and back.

#7 ·
Bump! Been long time. Ive moved and cash is good 800 new price. Im loosing money on this deal! Parts in it are worth more than im asking! turbo r151 tranny and stronger turbo rear end worth more than this! can deliver possibly.

#23 ·
At one time Daniel had some CV's laying around. Don't know if he still does or not, but they can be picked up cheap from picknpull. The radiator would be harder to find, but you can probably get one new for a decent price. Last I heard Andrew had given up on Running EFI on his 4runner. Maybe he'd stick the intake back on the turbo truck for a sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.