Messed around on the red truck this weekend for the first time in about a month.
I disassembled the whole dash to clean up wiring and see what the hell was going on with the lack of airflow coming from my vents.
This was the passenger side.
Found this in the blower motor assembly
The condenser was jammed almost full as well.
Got that mostly cinched back up. Just have to get the bezel around the speedo cluster put back on. Fan blows like a champ now!
Finally got a push button switch installed for my horn. The wiring inside the steering column just kept pulling apart and being a pain in the ass.
Sealed up the hole in my fuel door from when i trimmed my rear passenger fender.
Started to plumb in an inlet hose to the air box. A carbureated one doesnt work BTW. It almost does though.
EBC greenstuff 6K pads are on the way along with a new high pressure steering hose. Mine is looking a little brittle. Might as well change it out before it blows.
So this is what I came up with for my air box intake tube. I used a 2" PVC street L and the intake tube from a carbed 22R. I had to plug the extra port on the tube and put the 2 tubes together with a bead of silicone. Im letting it cure now and installing after that.
My dog Tank decided to hop up into the truck with me after I got finished putting the dash/speedo cluster back in. He loves the Red truck