TTORA Forum banner

All-pro vs. Camburg Uni-ball control arms

35K views 68 replies 29 participants last post by  TRDHaramabe 
#1 ·
Does anybody have a opinion on uni-ball upper control arms pros and cons or another brand you like better,I'm in the market but don't have any first hand experience with these thanks for any input

#50 ·
all of these uniballs work great, quit arguing haha. When your offroading i doubt you would notice a difference between them really. Like if someone blind folded you and had u sit in 4 cars each with difference UCA's, i doubt you could pick what was best or epecially what each one was being used in the car.

#54 ·
all of these uniballs work great, quit arguing haha. .
Good point. Also these arms are made for increased performance when at speed. Most of the people on here want to go 2 mph and FLEX. Therefore they're not gonna give a crap which UCA they have. This kind of stuff is meant to improve performance of high speed applications. So if you wanna FLEX at 2mph then you shouldn't worry about this topic in the first place.

#52 ·
I had Camburgs 1st run UCA's, no droop but good compression.
Sold em and got TC's, good travel but set my castor so far back I was hitting my body mount and pintch molding/ firewall.
Went back to my stock uppers.....
Looking at Camburgs new 1.25's or ICOM/ Donahoe billet uppers.
I still like tator-tots. (just throwin it out there)

#66 ·
TrailGear? SERIOUSLY????? Wow...

TrailGear is not even in the same realm as Camburg....

#68 ·
Resurrection... so there is a group buy attempt over on T4R for All Pros, Camburg, TC, and Built Rights.

I'm looking to have a beefier UBJ and angle situation on my 01 4 Runner, I'm about as built as much as you can for an IFS and running ToyTec Boss Coilovers up front. Just concerned about the angle on my stock UCA/UBJ as well as the ability to be able to replace on the trail. Seems any of the Uniball UCAs woudl be much easier to replace on the trail compared to the stock. When I built my rig i replaced all the front suspension/steering components to be safe since I was there.

I mostly do low speed 4wheeling in Nor Cal and Sierra Trails. Besides all the shit talking can anyone give any valid input as to which of the arms listed above would be best suited for my needs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.