TTORA Forum banner

Tacoma Vs Tundra 2.0 SAWs?????

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  rojodiablo 
#1 ·
Will I notice a big difference between the 2.0 coilover SAWs for a Tacoma vs Tundra? I do know the fit should be the same, except for the way they valve them. I understand that the Tundra coilovers will be stiffer on a Tacoma? But how much?

I ordered the 2.0 coilover SAWS from Camburg, for a 2004 Tacoma. However, when they arrived, I noticed the box said 2000-2004 Tundra. I called Camburg and explained my situation. Their response was, Say-a-way only had Tundra coilovers at the time. But, they did change the valve system from the Tundra system the Tacoma system. #1. Did they really change them? #2. How can I tell? #3. If they didn’t change them, is it going to make a really big difference? What should I do?

#4 ·
Hawaii Tacoma said:
Will I notice a big difference between the 2.0 coilover SAWs for a Tacoma vs Tundra? I do know the fit should be the same, except for the way they valve them. I understand that the Tundra coilovers will be stiffer on a Tacoma? But how much?

I ordered the 2.0 coilover SAWS from Camburg, for a 2004 Tacoma. However, when they arrived, I noticed the box said 2000-2004 Tundra. I called Camburg and explained my situation. Their response was, Say-a-way only had Tundra coilovers at the time. But, they did change the valve system from the Tundra system the Tacoma system. #1. Did they really change them? #2. How can I tell? #3. If they didn’t change them, is it going to make a really big difference? What should I do?
I can guarantee they changed them over. The revalving for a guy who knows how to build shocks is pretty quick. I'd just go for it, and enjoy them! :2cents:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.