TTORA Forum banner

Icon/donahoe 95.5-04 Tacoma spherical bearing

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  SafetyDang 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've been searching trying to find the size of the spherical bearings in the top and bottom of donahoe and Icon coilovers for 95.5-04. Narrowed it down to 5/8, and found some useful info from other sites but need to know the race width. I imagine that's a pretty important measurement in order to get the circlip/snap ring to seat correctly, can anyone clarify?

FK WSSX-T/WSSX-TV Wide Series Spherical Bearings WSSX10T has a race width of 0.567 inches
FK WSSX-T/WSSX-TV Wide Series Spherical Bearings WSSX10T - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing

FK FKS/FKSSX Precision Narrow Series Spherical Bearings FKSSX10T has a race width of 0.500 inches.
FK Rod Ends FKS/FKSSX Precision Narrow Series Spherical Bearings FKSSX10T - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing

#3 ·
Haven't called, I think they use the WSSX10T, the wide with the .567 inch race width based upon some research.

WSSX-T Wide Series, PTFU Lined Spherical Bearings

It's the only one offered out of the two from Poly Performance, and there's a handy chart on there that goes with a schematic. It would make sense it's the wide for the fact it has 12 degrees of misalignment verses 8.5 degrees for the narrow so it likely has better travel plus the extra width may be better for taking the shock load but I think a call to icon to verify is obviously the safest bet. Just thought someone on here might already have that info.

I know I'm not buying parts from them, they mark up the costs double, paying $160 for 4 verses half that at summit or poly performance or elsewhere online ain't happening

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.