TTORA Forum banner

2002 tacoma leaf spring pack

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ck_taco 
#1 ·
Thinking of getting wheeler off road leaf spring pack to achieve a 2-3 inch lift on my Tacoma, current lift has add a leaf and on side has settled more than the other, if any one has any suggestions on other leaf spring packs I would appreciate it, or options for the front to level it out, right now it has spacers in the front.
Thanks

#3 ·
OMEs or AllPro standard. I just put the AllPro Expos on and love them. Stiffer ride but so much nicer than the frowning leafs I had before. I have about a 4" lift from it without weight in the back.

#4 ·
Thanks for the input I am reading reviews on the makes you mentioned, trying to find springs that increase payload and don't sag too much. Looks like they all have some compromise. On my 99 I had wheeler springs and bilstien adjustable struts, the wheelers ended up settling about an inch.
Thanks again for the advise leaning toward the ome because looks like they have an overload leaf.

#5 ·
I bought one of the Wheelers 5 leaf packs made by Deaver years ago. I carry too much weight and I ended up snapping one of the leafs. I sent it into Deaver and they turned it into a custom 6 leaf pack. They have been working great for the last 100k miles.

#6 ·
Selling my Deaver 9-leaf springs

I have a 2001 Tacoma 4x4 that the frame failed on. When the replaced the frame for me I asked the dealer to return the truck to stock height using the stock leaf springs that come with the new frame. So now I have a set of Deaver 9-left springs that I am trying to sell. They provide about a 3 inch lift to the rear. I had them on my truck for approximately 60k miles, so they are rusted but in otherwise good shape. Let me know if you are still looking at options and if these may work for you.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.