TTORA Forum banner

biggest tires i can fit on my 4" fabtech suspension lift?

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  moya 
#1 ·
can I fit any 35"s on there or should I stay with 33"S

also if I do a 2" body than can I fit 35"S

#4 ·
since when does fabtech make a 4"?

#5 ·
typer0149 said:

the general consensus is 33"s are about the max you can go with approx 4" of lift. they'll still rub a little off road - you'll need about 6" to clear 33's with no worries....

pro comp says that 32" is the max tire height for their lift (and it's a 4 inch suspension lift)...

search around in this forum and you'll find all kinds of people running all kinds of tire sizes, with all kinds of lift heights. it's a matter of how much you're willing to cut.

#7 ·
you can run as large as 37" tires without trimming any body metal, if you don't mind driving in a constant straight line.:D

With trimming you will be able to run 35"

as said no triming~ 6" for 33"s and less run 32"s

#10 ·
you would easily be able to fit 35's if you did a 2'' body lift.. It only makes mathmatical sense. Since the truck has no rubbing issues with 33's, then if you add 2 more inches of lift, then you could add 2 inchs of tire

#11 ·
markzeronine said:
you would easily be able to fit 35's if you did a 2'' body lift.. It only makes mathmatical sense. Since the truck has no rubbing issues with 33's, then if you add 2 more inches of lift, then you could add 2 inchs of tire
going from a 33" tire to a 35" tire is only a 1" difference in Diameter!! Each inch of tire only will add 1/2"... ;)

that makes mathmatical sense... :D

#12 ·
typer0149 said:

52s ...with some trimming ;)

#13 ·
markzeronine said:

der der derrrr

#14 ·
markzeronine said:
I've seen plenty of 'rubbing issues' with 33s and a 6" lift ;) It all depends on what sus system you have, bs on the wheels and how hard you hammer it.

#15 ·
Alignment too. I would rub on my old truck with a 3" and 32's on the stock aluignment. I'm running 2.6 now with 32's that are slightly larger, and with a alignment that has the caster low so the tires are up. I could hammer down on the truck and not rub, while my old truck would barely rub on the pavement...

Same rims, same everything...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.