religion scams? - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
hardcore dude

religion scams?

Yep that seems to be the new trend. Bla bla bla we are poor over here in Sudan (Africa) and need money for schools because tribal wars take it all but we can write in perfect english and have a database to email it to thousands of people.

Oh yeah I love god and this and that god bless you, I am Christian I love god. Can I have some money?

Yeah it fuckin annoying and lame. Anyone else gettin these, I got like five of these in the lastweek. I almost never get junkmail thats why it weird.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 07:29 AM

We used to go hunting in Sudan. That place just waiting for investors. But wars are making people run away from it. It’s really nice over there
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 08:42 AM
Kill Yourself!

Send a message via AIM to Crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyota View Post
Yep that seems to be the new trend. Bla bla bla we are poor over here in Sudan (Africa) and need money for schools because tribal wars take it all but we can write in perfect english and have a database to email it to thousands of people.

Oh yeah I love god and this and that god bless you, I am Christian I love god. Can I have some money?

Yeah it fuckin annoying and lame. Anyone else gettin these, I got like five of these in the lastweek. I almost never get junkmail thats why it weird.

It's all a scam!! Don't send anyone money that ask for it over the internet, period!

-Truck Details
A hardly seen 1996 Tacoma with some goodies that I don't use.

-Dan
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
It's all a scam!! Don't send anyone money that ask for it over the internet, period!
except me. everyone, can i borrow a few bucks?

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 09:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to audiofreak97
Just give me all your bank accout information, PIN numbers and your SSN and I'll send you some.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofreak97 View Post
Just give me all your bank accout information, PIN numbers and your SSN and I'll send you some.
pm sent.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Not really here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyota View Post

Every time I've gone to church, they do pretty much the same thing. "Praise God", "Praise Jesus", "Hallelujah", yadda yadda yadda... "We need your money". They even pass around a little plate, asking folks to help support them going to a poor country like Sudan, or Mexico, or the Phillipines so they can build schools and such. Methinks Christians = scammers.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by synovus View Post
Methinks Christians = scammers.
or beggers. why dont they get a job.

Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode