TTORA Forum banner

Check In / website

41K views 342 replies 60 participants last post by  ohio03trdtaco 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks I am Eric Clark with the Ohio chapter. I currently have the job of taking care of the website www.ohttora.org. If you would like to have me add your information to the members list page please e-mail me at ohttora@oberlin.net. Some of the information I am looking for is Name, Age, Occupation, Location, Interest, Off-road experience, Your Toyota's Make, Model, Year, and Modifications please feel free to add more information. Also please check in with us put a simple post in reply to this thread telling us a little about your self and check in so we know your are around, and we can get a better idea of how many we have from Ohio here.

Edit to add my info: I am from Oberlin Ohio

#27 ·
Ohio_Taco said:
Eric I am not to sure how to post pics, and you can also add this info in Ohiottora.org member section

Thanks
Kai
No problem with adding you to the website, I will do it later tonight after work. If you want send me a e-mail to ohttora@oberlin.net with your bio and attach a picture of your truck, seems to be the easiest way to do it, also that way we can add you to the mailing list.

#29 ·

ha yall. my name is john i have an 84 yota that i am currently tryin to sell.i live in elyria ohio.we have a little club called the weekend warriors.we have a few local spots we go to every sunday.our website is xt4x4.com. some of yall should stop out some time..glad to see another wheelin site.

Attachments

#31 ·
Hey don't I get to be an honorary Ohio Member? I mean I spend enough time there don't I? (I should get it just because I have to put up with Troy!!!)

So you could say something like this:
Molly (aka) Lysmachia.
Lives: In Boulder Colorado when she isn't bothering Troy in Cleveland
Drives: A Sick 93 4 runner named the Tippy Bi@tch. Mods - a bunch.
Experience: Obviously not enough because I rolled the Tippy Bi@tch in January :D

#32 ·
tat2dguy01 said:
don't forget the propane grill!!! :D
Ya mean *this* grill??? (Saved our butts that day Wil!!)

Be sure to feed your favorite TTORA member like this:

#34 ·
honorary membors I beleive are thoes who do not have a yota but wish to join the club... There used to be a limit to 5/state, this may have changed...

you're welcome to be a normal ohio ttora member ;o)
I'm in both ohio and pa... unless pa kick me out for being in the ohio chapter...lol

later
Mike

#36 ·
SuperPoser said:
honorary membors I beleive are thoes who do not have a yota but wish to join the club... There used to be a limit to 5/state, this may have changed...
I believe that rule is still in effect. In fact the way I started with Cottora was as an honorary member. They HAD to give it to me since the way I met CoTTORA was by pulling the President Brian Guack (Yotamaster) out of a snow drift with my then Isuzu Rodeo!

Thus a new member was born... (and they have been kicking themselves since). I'll email Eric and have him add my stats...

#38 · (Edited)
zukibase said:
anybody want to get together to do a local run..lorain county ohio.
Where are you talking about wheeling in Lorain county? I know of only place and it isn’t totally on the up and up. Also been there a few times full of some deep ruts and mud holes. There is a valley that I didn’t venture down in because of my buddy almost rolling his truck down there. It is over by the Ford plant. I haven’t heard of people getting busted yet but have been putting up concrete barriers to keep people out I think mainly because of all the trash being dumped back there.

edit:
No good pictures of the place, but the one with my truck on a trail is the place I am think of and the other is my truck after being there.

#39 ·
Lysmachia said:
Hey don't I get to be an honorary Ohio Member? I mean I spend enough time there don't I? (I should get it just because I have to put up with Troy!!!)

So you could say something like this:
Molly (aka) Lysmachia.
Lives: In Boulder Colorado when she isn't bothering Troy in Cleveland
Drives: A Sick 93 4 runner named the Tippy Bi@tch. Mods - a bunch.
Experience: Obviously not enough because I rolled the Tippy Bi@tch in January :D

Molly send your bio to ohttora@oberlin.net. I will talk to Troy about building a honorary members section, and put you in it. But if Troy says no to honorary members then no go.

#40 ·
#42 ·
I say as long as you are willing to wear our logo on your ride you can be an honorary member :2cents: ... ok so maybe I just want to have my work riding around the streets of more than just one state :D

#43 ·
Molly can be a "normal" member. Honorary members are for other makes of vehicles. I have not read anything saying you can't "belong" to two chapters.

zukibase - post up in the events section with a date and time. Eric and I are both really close, Joe is not far.

#44 ·
the place i am talking about is by the ford plant.(lorain).we usually have a few guys that go there every sunday.they put up the barriers to keep dumpers out.i talked to the police(vermillion)and they said that it isnt legal nor illegal.They just dont want people dumping there.if anyone wants to stop out i can post directions or meet at mcdonalds or something close by.very close to turnpike and route2. sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot. u can check out more pics at xt4x4.com

#47 ·
Whats up. My name is Jim and I'm 25 and live on the East side of Cincy. Moved back to OH from MA in september and recently traded my 2001 Taco 4x4 Ext Cab,for a 2000 SR5 4Runner 4x4. I've wheeled with NETTORA once. I hope to catch up and wheel with you guys one day.

#48 ·
Hello neighbors!!!
Nice to see you guys have a site up and running.

Andrew, 30, from No. KY (5 mins out of downtown cincy)...
An aspiring wheeler --- 8)
although nothing too significant (yet), taco specs should be in the sig 8)

#49 ·
welcome guys,

we are getting more down in the cinci region...
I am not familar with places down there to wheel, so please post reviews for anything you know...

also, if any of you are interested in being the southwest director, contact myself or Troy

thanks,
Mike

edit... troy is probably the guy to see about being a regional director...lol

#50 ·
Paul Rutila in Cleveland Ohio. I am a alesman at 4Wheel Parts. 10% discount for all TTORA members. you need to contact me at 216-267-6668 and ask for me in order to get the discount. I can ship anywhere in the nation and shipping is never that bad. vehicle info in signature

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.