TTORA Forum banner

Free Pancake Day at IHOP 2-28-06!

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  ricomann 
#1 ·
I'm posting this because I happen to LOVE IHOP's pancakes.

The following taken from their website at www.ihop.com

FREE PANCAKES! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

On February 28, 2006 from 7 AM to 2 PM IHOPs across the country will celebrate National Pancake Day (also known as Shrove Tuesday) by offering our guests a free short stack of pancakes*. This is going to be our biggest one day celebration in our history.

National Pancake Day has a rich history that stretches back centuries and has always been a time of celebration. National Pancake Day always falls on Fat Tuesday and this year it will be a celebration at IHOP.

So gather your friends, family and neighbors and come to your local IHOP and enjoy a short stack of pancakes on us. All we ask is that you consider making a donation to a great charity like First Book or other local, worthy cause. Where else would you celebrate National Pancake Day than IHOP? See you there.

* Limit one free short stack per guest. Valid for dine-in only, no to go orders. Not valid with any other offer, special, coupon, or discount. Valid at participating restaurants only, while supplies last.

See less See more
#3 ·
any local Concord CA folks are welcome to join us tomorrow during our Fat Tuesday festivities.

Now I have never before celebrated Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday, but what better reason than packing a little fat on me' bones. Ha. Andy, Mike, Peetie, anyone?

So far we will be three.

#13 ·
ricomann said:
any local Concord CA folks are welcome to join us tomorrow during our Fat Tuesday festivities.

Now I have never before celebrated Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday, but what better reason than packing a little fat on me' bones. Ha. Andy, Mike, Peetie, anyone?

So far we will be three.
How To Celebrate Mardi Gras:

1. Eat King Cake
2. Get Drunk
3. Throw beads at girls if they will flash you.
Repeat as necessary

happy mardi gras!

#15 ·
I got mine at 7:30 am, and they was good behind the eggs benedict and biscuits and gravy two of us ordered. Now, you don't just walk out without asking if things are free anymore than you just start to eat without speaking to a waitress...... or waitor.

anywho, I didn't get shot, but unfortunately there were no bead throwing activities.... actually, considering the local company, that was a good thing.

and they didn't even have the box for donations anywhere in the line of sight. Fuckstick manager was bagging a mexican worker for wearing something on his wrist other than a watch.... the guy was trying to say in broken spanglish that it was his daughter's gift from his x-mas visit to mexico. The dickwad took no interest and kept saying NOPE NOPE NOPE... and took it off of him. I didn't say anything to my tablemates (they didn't notice) but I was two seconds from throttling the mother fucker.

you know, it isn't just that you say no sometimes, but rather how you say no, that makes you an asshole.

but them pancakes were good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.