TTORA Forum banner

2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 4 door - No Longer Available

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  QuatroTaco 
#1 ·
2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 4 door

Located in Nevada City California
04 Tacoma 4x4 188,000 miles. V6 3.4 runs great. Leveling kit. 265/75/16 mud tires 75%. Trail gear front bumper with 9000lb smitty built winch. $11,000 any questions call or text 530277416one

List Date: 11/21/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 4 door
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

See less See more
#2 ·
Be cautious with this buyer. I recently bought an 85 4runner from Adam. Adam is shady. He made several claims on my 4runner that ended up not being true including the "rebuilt 22re" which seemed to not have even had basic fluids checked or changed in the past 3+ years. He also claimed that it would pass smog (which it didn't, and I am currently filing small claims for the repairs necessary to get the truck to pass smog). I am also still waiting to receive my half doors, hydro ram, and inner and outter shafts that he either listed or promised with the sale. He also "included" in the sale 2 extra tires... both of which ended up not holding air due to side wall punctures. My "rebuilt 22re" had original head gaskets, leaking oil pan, leaking master brake cylinder, bad 02 sensor, leaking rear seal. Everything to do with the suspension and drive train seems to be great on the truck, just check over the truck VERY closely before exchanging any money. And make sure that you have everything in your posession that he promises you before exchanging money as well.

Proceed with caution.

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.