TTORA Forum banner

87 4Runner Dana 60's 4 link 42's - No Longer Available

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  QuatroTaco 
#1 ·
87 4Runner Dana 60's 4 link 42's

87 4Runner located in Nevada City California.
Registered and smogged in California. Street legal
Rebuilt 22re less than a couple thousand miles ago. Runs great
Doug Thorley header magnaflow muffler 2 1/2" exahast
Trail gear 1650psi pump larger power steering canister cooler and PSC hydro assist ram. Ford D60 hp front 513 gears correctly welded third. Reid knuckles cromo 35 spline axel shafts and warn hubs. Custom long slip and balanced drive line. Custom leaf spring pack rancho adjustable front shocks. Cb radio stereo with 2 6x9 speakers. Newer center force clutch 5 speed Toyota transmission w56 tcase to klune with 4.7 gear to 205 tcase. Custom and balanced rear drive line. Ford hp d60 rear 513 gears eaton electric locker. Dutchman cromo shafts 4 linked with 16" 2.5 race runner air shocks. Custom 21 gallon fuel cell under truck. 42" Irok's 95% on 15" mrw bead locks. Front and rear bumpers 9000 hydrolic winch on front. Rock sliders rock lights. Clean interior and exterior only dented in passenger back quarter panel. 1 ton master cylinder and brake booster disc brakes on all 4 corners. $12,000 any questions call or text me 530277416one

List Date: 11/21/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 87 4Runner Dana 60's 4 link 42's
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

See less See more
#2 ·
Be cautious with this buyer. I recently bought the white 4runner next to this one. Adam is shady. He made several claims on my 4runner that ended up not being true including the "rebuilt 22re" which seemed to not have even had basic fluids checked or changed in the past 3+ years. He also claimed that it would pass smog (which it didn't, and I am currently filing small claims for the repairs necessary to get the truck to pass smog). I am also still waiting to receive my half doors, hydro ram, and inner and outter shafts that he either listed or promised with the sale. He also "included" in the sale 2 extra tires... both of which ended up not holding air due to side wall punctures. My "rebuilt 22re" had original head gaskets, leaking oil pan, leaking master brake cylinder, bad 02 sensor, leaking rear seal. Everything to do with the suspension and drive train seems to be great on the truck, just check over the truck VERY closely before exchanging any money. And make sure that you have everything in your posession that he promises you before exchanging money as well.

Good luck with your sales Adam, you should have a subpoena in your mail by the new years.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.