Espinosa trail - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
7wt
nothing special

Espinosa trail

So I go and buy this guide to Socal four wheeling trails the other day and got a hard on to try out this trail off the four corners OHV area called Espinosa trail. It was my first bit of California four wheeling and now I understand why so many people on this forum are from here. It was freaking awsome. The trail was rated as mid-moderate on the guid and I figured I'd go as far as I could just to test it out. I made it about 3/4 through it when I came up on a wet rocky steep ass climb that my stock Taco couldn't get, too much wheel spin. I had to turn back. Well I guess it really is time for a locker! Sorry no pics, I was a dumbass and didn't bring a camera. I had a blast. I can't wait for the next TTORA run here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Browns Fan on Dirt!

Glad you had fun! So. Cal. is a great place for this sort of fun!

Think about going to TDS:

So. Cal. 44th Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari March 4th & 5th 2006

It is not far from San Diego and will intro you to the desert a bit . . . huge event!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wt
So I go and buy this guide to Socal four wheeling trails the other day and got a hard on to try out this trail off the four corners OHV area called Espinosa trail. It was my first bit of California four wheeling and now I understand why so many people on this forum are from here. It was freaking awsome. The trail was rated as mid-moderate on the guid and I figured I'd go as far as I could just to test it out. I made it about 3/4 through it when I came up on a wet rocky steep ass climb that my stock Taco couldn't get, too much wheel spin. I had to turn back. Well I guess it really is time for a locker! Sorry no pics, I was a dumbass and didn't bring a camera. I had a blast. I can't wait for the next TTORA run here.

Thats a great trail! done it in the truck up and down and run somwe others out there at Corral canyon which by the way is name of that OHV area, we ride mc's out there alot.
I might do the TDS run too but hey if you ever want to wheel lets hook up , i'm in PB and i bet with a spotter we could get ya up that waterfall, i know the one
Mike

Team Bad Habits
Don't own one yet but there is nothing but diesel cruisers and tacos down here.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " ~Frank Sinatra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode