TTORA Forum banner

Die Cut or Printer Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote for our club sticker

3K views 74 replies 15 participants last post by  SuperPoser 
#1 · (Edited)
same price for both btw...

Die Cut: (black is clear, white is the diecut... if I understand right)

Printed Color:

See less See more
#4 ·
I'll order mine as soon as possible, as I am sure the rest of you will too...
if the voting is a landslide one way or the other, we can probably just go ahead and order...
but I did make this a long vote time 20 days... I figured no one was in a hurry since we have been debating this for 4 months... :eek:

#5 ·
Not to confuse you ..but .I can do both depending upon preference..and my understanding is the diecut was preferred the opposite way ..with no circle..what is black would be white on the decal. I can order some of the printed and have them here i can even add them to the ttora store if you prefer..

#13 ·
RedRunnertc said:
I voted diecut, but either will work for me.

I disagree with weird - I think the diecut would look best on the glass.
X2
i think the colored one looks to busy & hard to see from a distance.

#18 ·
I vote for both.....I want 6 die cut stickers (one for each wheel center cap, and one for my gas cap) and 6 color stickers (one for each side of my truck and the roof and underneath)......lol j/k. Really I like the color stickers the best, I think that they will stand out more and have more of a professional look.

#19 ·
I'm voting for the die-cut because I prefer it on the glass, which is where I put decals. Die-cuts looks much cleaner to me. However I love the full color one - that's a beautiful sticker. I would definitely like to have both.

#23 · (Edited)
actually we are voting so everyone has the same, whether it be diecute clear and white, or a color printed sticker.
this way we have uniformity within the club...
as can be shown by the votes, there is a good split between who wants what...
I personally want the color as I do not think the white & clear sticker will look good on my window with a light color seat directly behind it...
if you have a tinted window I do think it would look good... I do not have tinted windows... :dunno:

#25 ·
ohio03trdtaco said:
There will be uniformity because it will either be one or the other. The national board has two completely different logos and at least ours will be the same just different colors. Just my :2cents:
I agree, just let people choose which they want. Otherwise we will be debating this forever and never get stickers.

#26 ·
How about everyone just design their own f'ing logo and have their own stickers made up? Maybe we can exhibit unity and organization through an eclectic theme where everyone's is different.

Sorry - had to vent, I feel better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.