Been a long ass time! - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-11-2017, 07:50 AM Thread Starter

Been a long ass time!

Hello TTORA! You might notice I'm not necessarily new just haven't been on board for a long time. Back when I first joined I owned a 99 SR5 Tacoma. I ended up doing and OME/Wheelers lift on that truck and learned a bunch from this forum. Flash forward to 2014, I sold the 99 and bought a new to me 2003 TRD DC. I ended up slapping a set of SAW 2.0's up front and Dakar's with a leaf removed and Billie 5100's out back. Running 32" General Grabber AT2's. That was looking to be a sweet build! But then this last Jan. I found a 2009 TRD DC with only 24,000 miles on it and I got curious. Went and took a look and the dealer found my 03 had a bad frame. They started a claim for me but ultimately I sold them that truck for exactly what I asked and bought the 09. Now I've come back. I need to learn about my new truck. I'm going to be lifting it later this summer. Nothing too outrageous. Probably Icons up front, not sure about the rear yet. Gonna get the AT2's again. Anyway, sorry for the long winded intro. I'm looking forward to getting reaclimated and learning the do's and don'ts about lifting my new truck and general diy tech.

Here's a few pics of my 03

Sent using Supercalafragalisticexbyaladocious

1999 TACOMA W/ COOPER ST's & OME

MEMBER BRS LOCAL 20
FORMER SGT INFANTRY MARINE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Member Dismemberer

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to ShowStop
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017, 08:23 PM
STITCH - Come and Take it!

Garage
Welcome back to TTORA!

Ciao! - - Nathan
South Central-TTORA Regional Director of TX, AR, MO, KS & OK.
The "UN"-Official TTORA Welcomer
STITCH - '01 Tacoma DCab (some mods - click here)
'00 BMW Z3 (more mods) + '12 MINI Countryman ALL4 (NO mods)
Have fun and do not wheel alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemon55 View Post
i have to say i'd like to be the first person to jack off on your garage floor....
www.Z3POWER.net
TTORA Member since Nov 18, 2005 - - TLCA Member since June 4, 2008 - - EX-PO Member since Nov 18, 2005

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode