TTORA Forum banner

Been a long ass time!

956 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TEJASYOTA 
#1 ·
Hello TTORA! You might notice I'm not necessarily new just haven't been on board for a long time. Back when I first joined I owned a 99 SR5 Tacoma. I ended up doing and OME/Wheelers lift on that truck and learned a bunch from this forum. Flash forward to 2014, I sold the 99 and bought a new to me 2003 TRD DC. I ended up slapping a set of SAW 2.0's up front and Dakar's with a leaf removed and Billie 5100's out back. Running 32" General Grabber AT2's. That was looking to be a sweet build! But then this last Jan. I found a 2009 TRD DC with only 24,000 miles on it and I got curious. Went and took a look and the dealer found my 03 had a bad frame. They started a claim for me but ultimately I sold them that truck for exactly what I asked and bought the 09. Now I've come back. I need to learn about my new truck. I'm going to be lifting it later this summer. Nothing too outrageous. Probably Icons up front, not sure about the rear yet. Gonna get the AT2's again. Anyway, sorry for the long winded intro. I'm looking forward to getting reaclimated and learning the do's and don'ts about lifting my new truck and general diy tech.

Here's a few pics of my 03

Sent using Supercalafragalisticexbyaladocious

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome back to TTORA!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.