TTORA Forum banner

Performance Products

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mikerox 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Ah crap... I already gave you folk way too much money... LOL... You guys going to offer a discount to the TTORA members? I did see a few more things I might need in my latest catalog...

#6 ·
... In the 6 plus years I've recieved your catalog in the mail... I have always got excited about what you might be adding to the new line up... Great to see currently that you are adding more real world offroad stuff... ie... Demello's and such... I would like to see some more winch offerings though... For those with a budget in mind... And I want this...http://www.performanceproducts4truc...x?pid=110966&name=Tiregate+Spare+Tire+Carrier... but can't seem to swallow the price... But since I have been a faithful customer... You could always put 'er under my tree for Christmas...
I'd give ya Kudo's with Santa...
... LOL

#7 ·
You should be pleased with some of the new offerings in the next catalog you receive in early 2006. We appreciate your input into offering more "offroad stuff".

The "Tiregate" is a new product to the market and the Toyota applications will be available in early January 2006. There will also be an additional mount to carry two spares tires instead of just one shortly as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.