TTORA Forum banner

Bender

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Amplified 
#1 ·
In a nut shell: My $1500.00 tube bender got fucked, and I need to build an exo cage towards the end of August or early September. Anyone interested in heavy beer drinking:xbeer2: and fabricating:welder: a nice cage. I don't want to drop another 1 1/2k:jawdrop: just yet on a nice tube bender and I cant stand the small work your ass off ones...just a personal preference! I'll supply whatever the hell we need :xbeer3: and I'll come to you:driving: . Or make me an offer:2cents: ! If no one has the time, then I'll have to reconsider purchasing one. :(

#3 ·
What happened to it? You can use my Harbor Freight bender if you want, it works really good. :D

It's not this one is it?

Anything past a 45 it will collapse. I'm not near a beach so sand is not in abundance!

This is my old one...or it looks similar to it (older version) and it is in several pieces now!
\

If the above bender is not the one you have...which one is it and which dies do you have with it?

#7 ·
haha

I was just kidding about the HF bender. It bends terribly, because I don't have the patience (or skills) to do it right. Good luck with whatever you get though. So would you recommend staying away from the bender you have?
-Dan

#10 ·
Yes, the bender is old and one of the first ones probably made that I picked up second hand awhile back. It has had so much use that it was nearly impossible to keep going. It was just it's time to go. I'll take some pic's this weekend. There were no repalcement parts for it so I kept using it until it finally gave out. I didn't feel like making parts for it and gives me an excuse to get another one. I should have just made some parts for it in teh mean time...but just got too lazy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.