lift for 05 - TTORA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 01:20 AM Thread Starter

lift for 05

can anyone suggest a 3" lift kit for my 2005? i am a fisherman who goes to places where there is a lot of driving on lava both pahoehoe and loose a'a. I currently have a revtek leveling kit on but i want to know what are better options. Can you buy the suspension equipment in hawaii or need to order? any recommendations on where to buy?

mahalo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 02:38 AM
Veteran Member

Tim,

Welcome to the forum! I assume you're looking for a suspension lift? If so, there are quite a few options out there: Icon Vehicle Dynamics, King, Camburg, Alcan, Deaver, Old Man Emu... it's a pretty lengthy list. I'd recommend checking out this thread to get some more info and narrow down your search a bit:

READ FIRST - Lift options FAQ

As for purchasing stuff out here. I usually use 4 Wheel Parts, and the biggest reason is because it's WAY cheaper to have them "transfer" it out here from their warehouse or another store on the mainland than it is to order it from someone else and have to pay for shipping. 4WP can order a fair amount of stuff for you that they may not have in the store, so check their website to see if they have what you'd like.

If you have any more quetions, just post up!

Again, welcome aboard, and enjoy the forums!

Have a great weekend,
-Radar

2002 Tacoma Double Cab 4WD TRD. Grey wire mod, Donahoe Extended-travel Coilovers, Camburg UCAs, OME Dakar Leaf Springs, Donahoe Rear-reservoir Shocks, Goodrich front & rear brake lines, Tundra front brakes, ARB bull bar, IPF 968cs driving lights, Delta bed box, Warn M8000 winch, Demello rock crusher sliders, Safari snorkel, TRD supercharger, Viair constant duty compressor & tank kit, Demello hybrid rear bumper, CS-144 alternator, CB radio, lots of other goodies.

My other ride hovers.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 10:54 PM Thread Starter

mahalo, radar. appreciate the tip on 4 wheel parts.

tim

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TTORA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode